• 1 - It was bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - It was OK

• 3 - It was good

• 4 - It was great!

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever! It was SO good!

• Total voters
It was so good!!!!

I know KNOW KNOW KNOW KNOWWWW that Irina is good!!

She is just like a drug addict ya know? She loves Sydney and Jack, and wants to stop, but she HAS to know about the Rambaldi stuff. I think eventually she will realize that her family is more important, but I DEFINITELY think she loves Syd and Jack still.

LOL Marshall was HILARIOUS this episode!! I love how they're slowly starting to give him more and more lines and appearences ... good ep!! very good.

She is good and bad.. my gosh, she blew up a building with people in it. She saved Sydney, of course and lucky Vaughn was with her.

As we've all said she is one complex woman with an agenda so hidden that Sloane is not aware of it...only the writers know...and I'll bet none of the cast knows (except Lena Olin).

I was reading up on her bio and it said she NEVER watches the rushes of any movie she's in or TV show I'll bet, as she is a intuitional actor - meaning she doesn't want to think how to react..she just does...too much thinking for her at least dilutes her sense of feel for the part. (I saw her in "Unbelievable Lightness of Being" - what a great movie and she was so good. And the scene between her and Juliette Binoche was sensational) OH YEAHHH!!!!
If you haven't seen it, buy it (I understand it is not available at most stores like Blockbuster etc) but it is cheap to buy. Go to Barnes and Noble. (bn.com) They have most of her movies.

I really expected some truths to pop out to help Sydney understand Irina more, but nothing did! (Thank goodness she didn't kill her! That would have been an easy out for the writers now wouldn't it?) :rolleyes:

I thought it was amazing. I was guessing it was going to be a huge episode if they felt the need to rerun Phase One giving people a chance to catch up with what is going on. It was amazing. It was not until this afternoon that the shock began to where off and I started to piece together pieces to the puzzle that will be coming up. Wow!

Forgot to put in my last post, but did anyone notice (I'm sure you all did) how Jack didn't answer the question as to how he got the tracker without her knowing? And WHERE the tracker was?? Interesting...

(Ha, I'm a dirrty little girl....)

:rolleyes: Now Sidney Bristow, really! Think about it and what happened or was happening at the time. If I had been Irina, I would have blushed abit in retrospect. ;)

:cool: I guess I got to do this ... (y)

"Truth Takes Time" ... how many episodes more will we wait for all truth to come out ...

First we have the question: Is Sloane Syd's real father? (n)

Then you have: Who is evil-Francie? :woot:

Also: When and how will Syd find out about evil-Francie? :eek:

Then: What is Irina's real agenda? :thinking:

My comments on last nights' episode:
Even though I did not have the element of surprise with me, (as you know
I read the spoilers, so I knew what was going to happen) I must say that "TTT" was great ... great acting, great job done as always ...

Got some questions though:

Why must innocent people die, so the evil ones can go on?
I mean Emily was good, and she died because of Sloane ... well, Dixon shot her, but if it wasn't for him ...

In any case, while Sloane had her in his arms, where was all the other men who came with Vaugh, Syd and Dixon ... how come no one could take a shot at Sloane at that time? Yeah, I know, Sark and the chopper and the shots ...
But couldn't Dixon try again ... they could have gotten him ...

But I don't think JJ wants Sloane dead as yet ... if so, who will Syd go after?
Anyway, with Emily gone now ... Sloane is gonna get more evil then ever ... he has nothing to lose now ... :o_O:

Evil-Francie was really creepy in the restaurant scene ... I don't about you guys, but something needs to be done to her character ... she is lacking so much right now ... :banghead:

The last of the episode was really, I think, the way of JJ to tell the fans of "Alias" that it would be a while before we get to know all the answers to our own questions about the show ... (y)

"Truth will take time" for now ... and hopefully we will get to know all the answers we have regarding those whose life have been changed through this show ...

i so want syds mother to be fathful to to the CIA that code thing threw me off at first. and vaughn with the gun well i knew he was not dead but how could they kill him off. Did anyone else think that it was sweet for sydneys mom to call out to save her when the building exploded?
everyone will have to waite to see what hapends what can i say truth takes time..............

I loved the episode it was SO good!! :D :jawdrop: But am I the only one who thinks that Freplica seemed almost like the real Francie (except for the tie thing)? I felt really sorry for Sloane! I think this is the nicest he has ever been, especially since he was willing to give up everything to be with Emily!!

You could tell that Syd was starting to get suspicious just by her expression, especially when Freplica gave Vaughn that tie. I thought that was kind of creepy.

:eek: You don't suppose, heh heh, that the tie is permeated with poison, or a mike interwoven within the threads. or something just as deadly or dastardly.
Notice Syd's face when Freplica said she didn't remember the quarterback's name??? She knows, but she doesn't know what yet. :Ph34r:

I wish Irina would stop saying "Truth takes time" when she won't explain herself. What doe she expect Sydney and Jack to think of her after what she's just done? I still thinks she's a fascinating character, but I've run out of patience with her.

:rolleyes: Wait, wait! Irina has an agenda NO ONE knows about...yet. She has a dark edge about her because there are things she does that are not good. (Blowing up a building with people in it, is not a good thing.)
The trouble is we don't know, still, what's going on and why, unless is Rambaldi's everlasting life project. If so, is it for the higher good...?? Does it excuse the three from their quest no matter what?
Tune in...it can only get better ...and more complicated. :Ph34r:

P.S. Ophelia, don't run out of patience with her, blame the writers who squeeze every bit of emotion from the viewers as we try to anticipate what is going on with her? Do we really want to know so soon, because that might mean we don't get her back for next season.

Back