TV shows you miss?

McGyver
Lost In Space
Land of The Giants
Voyage to the Bottom Of The Sea

I'll add some more as I get the old grey matter working :smiley:

just discovered this show called kingpin, thought it was prety good but it was cancelled due to bad ratings, sush a shame

The Batman: Animated Series.

Loved that cartoon. Always took the audience so seriously!

and while we're on that note, I miss Gargoyles.
Animated shows back in the 80's - 90's where intense.

ok, this might sound silly but I really miss "The Nanny"!!
In France it has been on tv for ages, to be honest I don't remember when it wasn't on during lunchtime! I wish there were new seasons and new episodes.

I used to watch Disney Chanel a lot when I was younger and I realised I also miss the old "teen shows", like "Boy meets world" or "the smart guy"...

Oh! I remember that show, The Nanny, it was actually very interesting. Probably a bit different here than it was in France, but still very similar.

Oh! I remember that show, The Nanny, it was actually very interesting. Probably a bit different here than it was in France, but still very similar.

It was the same show, with French voices... I watched a few episodes in English and that was weird, I think it's the only show I can't watch in its original language!

I miss the old Beetlejuice cartoon, and Tales from the Crypt. Such good shows. :(

I also miss Saved by the Bell and Boy Meets World.

Okay..this was a BBC show ( I watched it on BBC America) but I loved HEX. I thought it was a good show. I loved Thelma and I thought she made the show!

Now they are basically doing the same thing to Torchwood.

*sigh* What am I going to do without my Capt Jack. :(

I miss Wings. Don't think anyone knows what that is.

I LOVED Wings! USA use to show re-runs of it in the mornings and watched them again while I was getting ready in the morning! Great show!

Well ... besides "Alias" ... I love and miss "Buffy" ...

LOL...come to my house. I have the entire show on DVD. Buffy is always there at my place! :smiley:

Back