Unbelievable Happenings

Unbelievable Happenings

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters because if I did, Syd and Vaughn would have been together a long, long time ago.

Summary: On a mission something happens that finally brings out the truth

A/N: Please let me know what you think. This is the first Alias fic I ever wrote but not posted here!

*Denotes a flashback*

Chapter 1

When Sydney woke up with the sun streaming through thr window, she thought it was all a dream. She had gotten home the night before from her mission to Paris at 3:30 am and she wasn't sure she'd be able to get to sleep. Luckily she did, and now as she looked over at the clock, everything that had happened all came rushing back to her.

*Flashback*

Sydney and Vaughn were running down the hallway, the security guards close behind. They were recovering yet another Rambaldi document for the CIA. They had gotten the document but had tripped the alarm on the way out and ran into the guards. As they were running down the hall, the guards finally rounded the corner, and that's when the shots began. Sydney was watching the hall in front of her, when she heard a thump. She slowly looked over her shoulder and couldn't believe what she saw. Vaughn lay flat on the ground, a pool of blood already starting to form.

Sydney, tears already starting to form in her eyes threatening to spill over said, "Vaughn, Vaughn are you okay?" Sydney sat there shaking him until she finally remembered the guards bounding toward her. She got up, running towards the guards and kicked the gun out of the first guards' hand. She slid and grabbed the gun and shot both guards before finally running back to a bleeding Vaughn. "Headquarters, this is mountaineer, we've got a problem here, agent down, I repeat agent down, we need an ambulance here right now," Sydney rattled off quickly while finally making it back to Vaughn. Sydney stood over Vaughn and shook him until finally he opened his eyes and she smiled at him. He gave her a pained smile back.

"Syd," he said quietly before Sydney cut him off.

"Shh, no quiet, don't waste your energy," she replied.

"No, listen to me," he said looking intensely into Sydney's eyes.

"Okay, but make it quick, I want you to relax until they get here," Sydney said.

Vaughn grabbed Sydney's hand and looked her straight in the eyes, "I love you Syd." And then Sydney saw the paramedics running down the hall. They quickly put Vaughn on the stretcher and left, leaving Sydney alone to ponder what Vaughn had told her, not knowing whether he was dead or alive.

*End Flashback*

TBC...

Please review. I may put up the second chapter tonight before I go to bed

Nicole! It's me again! This is just great. I love it already! Please continue!

Oh, by the way, what ever happened to Again?? Have you gotten a hold of Asha yet?? I'm really anxious to get a new chapter for that!

~Shammi~

that was a great start,keep up the great work!!! r they already together in this story? (y)

-please PM me when the next chapter is up. :smiley:

Shammi, I talked to Asha last night and she had a tough week last week so couldn't get on a lot or write, but I think it should be up soon! I wonder if I should post it here, I'll have to ask her if she wants me too!

You should definetely post it here, Nicole! It's such a great story, I'm sure everyone will luuuurrrrrrrvveeee it!! :D I hope we get a new chapter for that real soon, cuz I'm dyin for one!

~Shammi~

ahhh! vaughn better be alive! we need more-please post soon!

(check out my new fic "unforseen love"-new twist on season 3....events happen that you wouldnt have thought of......)

MOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMORE
OREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LARA :D

Back