Untitled-Please read!

Alias

Cadet
Okay, this story is not a fiction for anything. But it's just an anime story. Do you know what I mean??? Anyway, I started writting this quite a while ago, and it's still in the works. I have quite a lot of it done though. Anyway, I don't know where I came up with the idea for this story but I hope that you enjoy it. So please read and review.

Chapter 1: A Denied Past

Mikagi soon became bored. She decided it was time to cause trouble. She walked out of the room she had been confined to. She brushed some blue bangs out of her face. On either side of her was a guard, and one stepped out in front of her.
"Follow me." The guard demanded in a harsh tone. He turned around and walked off.
Makagi didn't really want to follow him, but she had no choice given there was a second guard watching her. So she quickly caught up with the other one. They walked on and on, through doors, gardens, rooms and hallways. It was taking quite a bit of time.
Mikagi couldn't help but wonder where this guard was taking her. And she didn't have the patience to wait. So she asked. The guard said nothing, he just kept walking. Mikagi was not use to people ignoring her, it angered her. Right when she was going to smack him across the head, he stopped.
Mikagi saw a rainbow shadow fall over her. She looked up to see a fourteen foot tall stained glass window, shimmering in the light. Many guards ran to the window, and slowly it began to split in the middle. It was a door.
As the door was opening, Mikagi looked past it into the room. There was a long table with nothing on it. And at it, sat three people. At one end of the table, was an old man dressed in royal clothing. His long black beard hung into his lap, and his bushy eyebrows shadowed over his eyes.
To the man's right was an old women. And to his left, was the young Princess Nakusami that Mikagi had met only a few hours before.
Mikagi sat at the opposite end of the table that the man was at. The room was silent, there was no movement. Mikagi put her feet on the table and leaned back in her chair with her arms behing her head.
"Mikagi," Princess Nakusami said, breaking the silence. "This is my father, the king of the Kaiaira people, King Tetmushie. Across from me is my mother, the Queen of the Kaiaira people, Queen Andrawo." The princess sat down.
The king then cut in. "Get your scummy, unroyal feet off my table!" He yelled in demand.
Mikagi ignored him. The king nodded at the guard and he came over and shoved Mikagi's feet off the table. He pushed so hard, Mikagi fell over out of her chair. Another guard came over and they picked up by her forearms and held her tightly.
"Get your hands off me!" Mikagi tried to free herself, but the guards had too hard a grip on her.
"Listen, you must leave immediatly! We do not want Kaiato coming here. It's for the safety of the queen, the princess and my people. You will go to your room until we find a ship for you." The king said firmly.
"Who are you to order me around?" Mikagi spat at him. "And to treat me like this? I am not one of your people!"
"True." Tetmushie responded. "But you are on my planet!"
The two guards then pulled Mikagi back into the hall. She stuggled the whole time, clenching her teeth. "You don't know who you're dealing with! Let me go and I won't hurt you." The guards just laughed and kept walking. "Fine, don't say I didn't warn you."
Her arms still in their grasp, Mikagi jumped and swung her legs out, kicking both the guards in the face at the same time. They fell to the ground, and Mikagi bolted away, down a long hallway. The guards stood back up and looked at each other with shock.

Mikagi slowly and carefully peered around a corner. No one was there. She ran around the corner and quickly made her way to another corner. She stayed behind it, hearing clattering feet. She waited as a few guards hurridly ran by. When they were gone, she looked around the corner, checking for more. She continued on.
A few minutes later Mikagi heard voices down the hall and around the corner. She quickly ran back around the corner. She wait for them to pass, but these were not guards. At least one of them wasn't.
A guard was leading a tall man with a long black cape and red messy hair down the hall. This red haired man had two scars on his left cheek. And he looked bone chillingly familiar to Mikagi.
"She crashed done here yesterday." The guard was saying. "She claims that she was attacked by the space pirate Kaiato."
"What's her name?" The red haired man asked.
"She says it's Mikagi. But the king and the royal family think that she is Kaiato. I'm beginning to believe them." The guard answered.
Finally, they disappeared behind a door. Mikagi waited a few minutes, staring at the door. She didn't breath or move. Finally, when nothing happened, she let out her breath. She looked back at the closed door.
"Zusamiria, what are you doing here?" She whispered. Then she remembered what the guard had just said. But the king and royal family think she is Kaiato. She clenched her hands into fists.
"They called the best bounty hunter to catch the best space pirate." She smiled and rubbed her hands together. "This should be interesting."

"Zusamiria, we are very glad you could come." The queen greeted. "I believe that a very dangerous space pirate is roaming around our palace. I'm sure you know her."
Zusamiria nodded. "I'm glad you called for me. She crashed here after a fight I had with her in space. I spent hours looking for her ship, but I couldn't find it."
"That must be what she meant when she said she was attacked by a space pirate." Princess Nakusami realized.
"Princess, I can assure you, she knew that I attacked her. She was not attacked by a pirate. She lied to you to save herself." Zusamiria explained.
"Zusamiria, when you catch her report to me. Then you may leave." The king said.
Zusamiria bowed. "Yes, your majesty."

Mikagi peered around a corner. Two guards were standing at a door. A guarded door, something valuable must be in there. She thought. Taking a deep breath she flew around the corner in plain view. The two guards fired at her, which she easily dodged. Now right in front of them, she took a blaster from one guard and rammed the butt of it up his face. She then used the blaster to fire at the other guard. When they were both down, she proudly dropped the blaster onto the floor. A job well done. She turned her attention to the door of this room.
The room was nothing special. It was quite plain actually. A bed, a mirror, a dresser and a closet. So why was it being guarded? Maybe they guarded every room. You never know with these spoiled royalties. Mikagi thought.
Walking up to the dresser, she pulled open the top drawer. Nothing. She slammed it shut. She pulled open the next one. Empty. She pulled out another, nothing.
"Still stealing from those who help you?"
Mikagi leaped to her feet into a fight position. She glared at the door where Zusamiria stood. Mikagi backed up and leaned against the back door.
"It's sure been a while Kaiato." Zusamiria stated. "How long has it been? Seven years?" Mikagi, who was in fact Kaiato, was silent. "You know, when I heard six years ago about you, what you became, I was...crushed. But I've been looking for you.
"When Samisu told me you left home to find me a year before I showed up, I decided that I had to find you. But years past, you forgot about me, and you became, heartless. After I learned what you had become, I was ashamed to even know you." He chuckled. "Who would've guessed that a shy little girl on a tiny, unknown planet would become the most wanted, most dangerous space pirate?
"Look at us Kaiato, look at what we've become. What enemies we are. This is the first time I've seen you since I started my career as a bounty hunter seven years ago. This situation would make front page on newspapers all around the universe for years to come."
"Those days are over! They were six years ago! And they forever will be!" Kaiato snapped. She put her hand over the knob of the door.
"If you go through that door all you're going to find is a load of pain." Zusamiria warned.
"I've dealt with pain all my life. I can deal with some more." Kaiato pulled open the door, and stopped halfway through it.
A girl about Kaiato's age stood there. Her red hair hung to her shoudlers, and she looked much like Zusamiria. She raised a gun, aiming right at Kaiato.
"Samisu." Kaiato stated, not surprised at all. Samisu pulled the trigger, and the bullet hit Kaiato in the shoulder.
The impact and sudden pain made Kaiato stumble backwards, back into the room. She tripped and fell face first on the ground. She scrambled to get up, but Zusamiria grabbed her wrist and pulled her toward him. He held her tight against him and he kissed her.
Kaiato struggled to free herself, but she could not escape Zusamiria's firm hold. With his right hand, Zusamiria grabbed his gun off the magnetic strap on his leg. The brought it up to her back, jabbing it into her shoulder. He fired.
Kaiato shoved herself from him as he pushed her back. She screamed with pain as she slammed against the wall. Zusamiria looked at her for a few seconds, and then lifted his gun and shot Kaiato's shin. Kaiato collapsed on the floor, and she didn't get up.
Zusamiria walked over to her, removing her black cape. He wrapped the space pirate in it and lifted her into his arms. He walked to the entrance, were a team of guards stood. "Sorry for the ess." Zusamiria said. "Give the royal family my appologies." He then left the room.

OKay, so what do you think? Is it good, is it bad, is it so so? Should I keep going or what? Please tell me what you think!!!!

Back