Us Aussies Hate Channel Seven (3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, please watch what you post in here and in the Aussie thread in the Worldwide forum. I know you all enjoy posting funny pictures but please be aware that this is a family friendly message board. Even if its posted in spoiler tags I think its best to not post.

I know we all like to go a little crazy (considering how long we've been waiting for Alias, who wouldn't?) but make sure what you post isn't in bad taste.

jess said:
Guys, please watch what you post in here and in the Aussie thread in the Worldwide forum.  I know you all enjoy posting funny pictures but please be aware that this is a family friendly message board.  Even if its posted in spoiler tags I think its best to not post.

I know we all like to go a little crazy (considering how long we've been waiting for Alias, who wouldn't?) but make sure what you post isn't in bad taste.
[post="1443916"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:hug:

Wow Jess I love you.

I expected you to come here and slaughter us....

Natalia said:
:hug:

Wow Jess I love you.

I expected you to come here and slaughter us....
[post="1443918"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Would you like me to? :lol:

Being reasonable and calm is the way to handle a situation like this. And I really do hope you all listen to me...

ETA:
syd_kicks_serious_ass said:
*wipes sweat off brow* we survived another slaughter!
[post="1443923"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Please don't think that I just let all you guys off the hook. This is serious especially since I've never had a problem with an Aussie member ever since I became a mod.

Jess, youre totally right!

Now gang, we dont wanna be the first aussie members in trouble! It would marr Jess's unblemished record! And we do love our Jess so, so lets try and keep things in check!!

*run around with pom-poms"

"Give me a J! Give me an E.... and etc."

:Ponder:

But on a serious note, if we do have a problem with someone, namely a moderator (not in the Aussie threads), who are we supposed to talk to about it?

I know I have been very unhappy with this site before, and yet it seems we aren't allowed to say anything negative.

Again I'm not talking about the Aussie threads because I know we were naughty and immature today. :D
But I think we should have the right to stand up and complain if we don't believe something is right rather than just being treated rudely or unfairly and having to deal with it.

The only reason I keep coming back is for the Aussies here. But I have serious issues with the site in general and I think I should be allowed to say that without worrying about what the mods will think.

Freedom of speech and all that.

Nat if you have a Problem I would PM Charlie.

After all he runs the place.

One of the Mods who has there name in the RED Letters.

I hope that helps you out.

Kelly V said:
Jess, youre totally right!

Now gang, we dont wanna be the first aussie members in trouble! It would marr Jess's unblemished record! And we do love our Jess so, so lets try and keep things in check!!

*run around with pom-poms"

"Give me a J! Give me an E.... and etc."
[post="1443936"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I appreciate you guys understanding, but its not my unblemished record that I'm worry about.

Liked I said in the Aussie thread, if you guys have any problems or want to discuss anything, feel free to PM me.

:o_O:

How long are we all going to sit here and not post. :lol:

Oh well, at least it is making me want to go and make a start on my university work.

Natalia said:
Oh well, at least it is making me want to go and make a start on my university work.
[post="1443962"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Nah, don't do something silly like that, lol.

ok i have no idea what is going on in here and i cant be bothered reading the 30 odd pages everyone else has posted since i was last here (which was yesterday)....sheesh people you post so fast...

ANYWAYS........less than a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But has anybody seen that promo ad for "All the big shows are on seven this week" or something like that and they stop at Tuesday?!!! whats with that?? Cos we all know that the biggest show is on Thursday, like duh!

And i found another alias luver!! one of my friends....i had no idea.......hmmmm that sounds like a certain alias eppie.... :Ponder:

anyways i had ANOTHER 47 moment.......how bizarre....this place im going to for a scholarship interview on monday....is at 477 Boundary Street Spring Hill......i mean that has to be good luck..doesnt it?!!!???

LESS THAN A WEEK!!!! *does the happy dance*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back