Us Aussies Hate Channel Seven (4)

News from CH7 :lol: :blush: :cool: are you insane.

One of the Posters (Wild_Child) said she saw an Ad for Alias when the Soccer World Cup was on but that was what 1 Month or more ago.

Im not holding my breath.

I so did.... I would so not lie about that!!!!.....Bloody they even took season 3 off and wedn and thrus nights....!!

^^ Hahaha I like it!!

God, its been a year since it finished airing in the US, and we still haven't seen it?!?! My god! I'm gonna be in Sydney on the 1st of May...who's with me marching on Martin Place?!

We come up on the morning of the 30th, go to a Pink concert that night, and go home the next afternoon on the 1st of May.

I'm not a Pink fan, my best friend wanted to go, and I thought "trip to Sydney? I'll be in that" so yeah....

I just thought that on the morning of the 1st we could raid Sunrise...be there early to beat all the stupid people that rock up later on their way to work or whatever....

Sage, you made a Channel 7 haikus. Classic :P

You know, I really should just give in and order the damn Season 5 DVDs already... Is it pathetic that I'm STILL spoiler free? :lol:

That's insane, so couldn't last that long!!

You know that in the last 2 pages it goes back one whole year, in other words we have only posted 2 pages in 1 Whole year!!! insane!!!

Back