Us Aussies Hate Channel Seven (4)

:rotflmao:

Watching Paint Dry, With the STARS!

Now there's a new hit show! Coz you know, the most mundane of tasks just becomes fun with the 'stars'!

Hey Hey Hey no knocking dancing.... I just did it with myu brother school i think I actually may have cooties seriously. And whats with looking down at your feet it's the same ste over and over for about 20 mintues... sorry i had to rant.

Is the New President's husband... a national.... JOKE?

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

No one even realises Mom's the president because they're too busy laughing at her husband.

So I guess being a wuss runs in the family, huh?

I taped the commercial last night and I watched it so many times this morning... I LOVE IT!

It's... GENIUS! No, more than that... it's BRILLIANCE!!!!!!

:sideroll:

:lol:

Serious? That's the ad for CIC? My god.... well that just makes me wanna cancel all my plans for (what night does it air?) and just sit in front of the telly. Powerful. Real powerful.

You'd think that after waiting for sooooo long for Season Five, we'd have to bash.

Maybe we've run out of things to bash about.

:cry: I want the mascot to come back... Photoshop becomes fun then

I blame people in general *nod*

Totally irrelevant, but I have a question:

Spongebob is a yellow sea sponge that has cardboard square shorts who lives in a pineapple under the sea and makes friends with pink splodges.

Genius? Or plain W-T-F?

:rotflmao:

WHAT? :confused:

OK, Juju flipped her lid. Actually she has a point. You have a point. OMG... never liked Spongebob, and now I know why!!

So, lets start taking bets on when S5 will air in Aus!

I say... about September (y) That sounds about right. Maybe a little bit of wishful thinking in there... living in hope is always good!

The thing that really gets me is that AUSTRALIAN authors get their books published in America before Australia :rolleyes:

Waltzing Matilda people, Waltzing Matilda

Back