Vartan Forever

I'm trying to begin a fan club called Vartan Forever, but I need a help to manage it because I don't have experience. Well, it's me and a friend of my school who's planning it and if you want to join us or help us with tips of advices or both please tell me!!!!! :D

Kisses, Sa!

Count me in!! Sounds like a fun club, i'd love to be in it, and i'll help out any way that I can (I know nothing about managing fan clubs but...), just let me know.

i asked befor and im asking again:
is michael vartan coming back to the 4 seson????

from usa today:
Michael Vartan hints that his character's life will be left hanging in the show's May season finale, which shoots next week. "I don't know if I'm coming back for the fourth season. I don't know if my character will make it." But that just got Garner's eyes rolling. "Oh puh-leeze," she said. "What drama."

can i be in the club because anything with michael vartan im in :D :D :D
and i would be happy to help(if you need it= you can email me or send me an IM thats if you need help)

kiper said:
i asked befor and im asking again:
is michael vartan coming back to the 4 seson????

from usa today:
Michael Vartan hints that his character's life will be left hanging in the show's May season finale, which shoots next week. "I don't know if I'm coming back for the fourth season. I don't know if my character will make it." But that just got Garner's eyes rolling. "Oh puh-leeze," she said. "What drama."
OF COURSE HES COMING BACK...that would be dumb if he didnt...spend the entire season seeing what happens with the triangle and then vaughn leaves. PLUS at the end of that thing jen rolled her eyes at the idea that that could happen...

Il definetly join, i love Michael Vartan

<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe--> and he better be coming back for the forth season or il die, i aint joking, i need confrimation, solid confrimation, can anyone give it?!  :thinking:  if they know he is definelty coming back then please tell me<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

And Kiper thats a spoiler so please put it in a spoiler tag coz there are loads of spoiler free people on this site :rolleyes:

Anyway il definely join a Vartan forever fan club!

Let's say something happier, because I know he'll come back next season! ( My intuition says it and I hope it's right!). ^_^
Did anybody saw the movie One Hour Photo?? He's totally hot, handsome and more!! He's so different from Vaughn, but as hot as Vaughn!!! :cool:
Lucky Jen!!

I dont know guys
what if JJ wants to give uo on vaughn and he will bring him back but only for a few episodes????

Back