Will it last forever?

What do you think about their relationship?

• They'll get married and live happily ever after since their rich

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jen will divorce Ben after ____ (elasped amount of time)

• Ben will divorce Jen

• They won't get married at all

• Ben dumps Jen

• Jen dumps Ben

• I don't really care

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I use to be interested in the relationship b/w Ben in Jen soley because Ben Afleck had to do with it but ever since there was too much media of it I got sick of it basically I hope Ben dumps Jen and they don't get married and its all over but that's just me. Kinda reminds me of when there's a good song on the radio and all of a sudden it becomes popular and then they play it over and over, then I get sick of the song cause its like on all the channels....parallels in life hmm.

Gah...I used to be interested too, but it's J-lo and there is something about her multiple marriages that just makes me think she's nuts. I hardly doubt it will last again, b/c she'll just lose interest again and go for another richer man!

anyone with half a brain should realise by now that anything and everything in affleck's path is bound to crash and burn.....i hope its over soon but they areadults and they can work it out

i think (or hope :P ) that jen will come to her senses and dump ben. he annoyed me a lot already before they got together, and don't even get me started on him now. :blink:

Looking at Ben and Jen's past dating history I would say they probably will not last. That doesn't make them bad people, just typical Hollywodd celebrities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back