Vaughn-has he always loved Syd?

What do you think? Has Vaughn always loved Syd but was so lonely he settled for some evil blonde? ;) Or did he really love Lauren like he did/does Sydney? :confused: Post your opinion! I wanna hear frum u! :D

Rae ~ ^_^

I don't think Vaughn was in love with that slu*. she was just filling a void at the moment. he cares for her but he is and always wwill be in love with Syd. PLus Lauren took advantage of his depression making him a easier target.

well said!! completely agree....i think he wanted to believe he was in love with her, but never was.

EvilDictatorOfTheWorld said:
I think he did love Lauren, just not to the same intensity as he loved Syd.
I agree and I think he never stopped loving Sydney even though he was married to Lauren. IMO, he should never have married Lauren at all. :angry:

he never loved Lauren.

but I think he cared about her. and loved her for being so good to him.

but he didn't loved her at the way he loves syd. her cares a lot more about syd and love sydney a lot more than lauren. he's in love with syd.

I think that maybe Vaughn did genuinaly love Lauren, but not in the way that he loved Sydney. I don't think that Vaughn would have married Lauren if he didn't love her in some way, cos lets admit it he is a decent guy, an i doubt that he would marry someone just for the sake of it...

just my humble thoughts.lol

just my opinion..

i think vaughn never fell in love with lauren, the way he was and we all know, still is with syd. lauren was just someone he has learned to care about to fill the emptiness that syd has left when she (supposedly) died. vaughn has always loved syd...

kay said:
just my opinion..

i think vaughn never fell in love with lauren, the way he was and we all know, still is with syd. lauren was just someone he has learned to care about to fill the emptiness that syd has left when she (supposedly) died. vaughn has always loved syd...
I agree. when Syd "died" so did Vaughn. he may love lauren for gettin him out of his slump nothing more.

Vartanbabe said:
kay said:
just my opinion..

I agree. when Syd "died" so did Vaughn. he may love lauren for gettin him out of his slump nothing more.
I totally agree with both of you.
You took the words right out of my mouth! :P

No I don't think he loved Lauren!!

I think he cares for her!! Maybe not sure.

He loved Sydney from the first moment he saw her and the he waited 2 years to say anything!!

My thoughts.

Back