Vaughnification

ALIASgurl47 said:
:smiley: yeah put me down, too!! by the way sry I got the same name as you, I didn't know..... :( didn't mean to copy!
I LOVE vaughn!
that's ok. i don't mind. it's not like you could've known. plus yours is ALIASgurl47 and mine is Aliasgirl47. they're not exactly the same.

i hope Vaughn takes off his shirt again soon!
i want to be "handled" by Vaughn!
sry just random thoughts that i have like every moment of every day!

omg im fo show a vaughn/vartan a holic (y) put me down as 14 year old michealaholic! isn't he soo hott hes like untouchable? when he on screeen i melt too! how kewl! im 14 but o well i really know i FREIKIN hott guy when i see 1!!! :D

"That's a stupid story!, Tell her shes pretty!" ~wiess

My brother was mocking me today, he is like "Vaughn's evil" and I'm like "No he's not it was Irina." and he keeps saying that Vaughn IS evil and that the wonderful angels down at Alias were just trying to trick us and I'm practically yelling "NO NO NO NO HE'S GOOD HE'S GOOD!!!!!" and today I was talking to MVISAHOTTIE on the phone and as any of you who go to her politics forum know, we're pro-war and anti-french and I'm like "we don't like the french but we DO like MV don't we?" and she yells "YES!!!!"

aliaschick4mv said:
I dunno, they are so crazy. I think they might be blind. Or you know maybe they just have horrible taste in men.
He's so hot... I don't understand how anyone can not think he is... they're crazy. However... as long as those "crazy" non-Michael Vartan-lovers don't steal him from us!!!!!

Vaughn is my life! And the really funny part about it is that you probably think I'm kidding! LoL :lol:

I love Vaughn! That picture of him in the army uniform...OMG like it doesn't get any better than that! Vaughn has completely ruined real men for me. None can compare to him. Vaughn is PERFECTION! :cool:

im postin im postin :smiley: yes he is perfect, jk well ppl say no one's perfect but yeah i 4got what i was gonna post but i'll get back to ya

Back