Vaughns Syndicate

C'mon! There's gotta be more Vaughn lovers out there!

Join, it's fun!

Liz, looking for a partner?? Maybe we could have Vaughn's own little orgnization with missions? A sort of black-ops, off the books thing. Me and my subordinates over at NMTJ have a discretionary fund we use to help our allies. Your welcome to request some dough, under the one condition...

That you quit the whole "new head of NMTJ act" and delete the NMTJ #1 from your sig and the board, as I've stated that I was never gone, and even if I was, I'm back. Effective immediately.

i wanna join - im a HUGE Michael Vartan fan

by the way i wanna give ua big congrats fot startin this club and would be honoerd if became a member

p.s for all u u.k fans bravo has bough the rites to season 3, 4 and i think and DESPRA8LY HOPE 5. its currently showing season 4 on sundays and 9.pm (bravo on sky is channel 124) then as soon as the 9 o clock episode finshes he one on bravo plus starts at 10 and on monday the episode is reapetd at 7 and on bravo plus at 8. you can also watch season 2 on skyone at 12 (afternoon)

jus thought i'd let u kno :thinking:

thannkx ^_^
angels_fire

Hey Liz, E here. Glad we straightened out the whole NMTJ issue. If you want any join-task ops with teh WeLuvVaughn Club, just ask.

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>From now on, the WeLuvVaughn club will hereby be known as Vaughns Syndicate!

We will have a function similar to that of NMTJ and IRF.

All the members will remain the same with their number, however for those who would like to nominate themselves, i am looking for department leaders in these areas and a couple extras:

Assistant Director (second-in-command)
Weapons
Transportation
Language/Culture
Analysts

And probably a few others that i forgot! :P

So, my vaughn lovers, off we go!

Liz.
</span>

sure! what would you like, what what we got stuff, and we got stuff, and hey look! stuff!

neway.

sorry. i have a big thing later :nervous:

neway!

SURE.

What do you want?

sure!

would you like to be an agent, or a specialized agent? :P

on the first page it has all the stuff thats open, so just check that out and you're away!

NOTICE TO AGENTS OF VAUGHNS SYNDICATE:

We will be having a mission fairly soon, so load your weapons ...

and that sounds gay, but you know, whatever! :D

ciao.

StAgEpRiNcEsS said:
sure!

would you like to be an agent, or a specialized agent? :P
on the first page it has all the stuff thats open, so just check that out and you're away!
NOTICE TO AGENTS OF VAUGHNS SYNDICATE:

We will be having a mission fairly soon, so load your weapons ...

and that sounds gay, but you know, whatever! :D

ciao.
[post="1383633"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Ooooooooooooo sounds fun!!
:sniper:

I’m in and I would love to do the Language/Culture as long as it's not to hard. SO am I in? I almost asked to be second in command, but I wasn't sure what I would need to do. Let me know.

hmmm ... i posted an answer to that but it didnt come up ... DAMN THEIR OILY HIDES ...

all those who want to be added, i am doing as we speak! :D and SydneyLBristow, you can definitely take Language and Cultural, thats fine ...

VAUGHNS SYNDICATE members, let the bloodbath begin ...

*Ethan walks into Liz's office.*

Ethan: Hey, whats up?
Liz: Cant talk. Sleeping.
Ethan: Right. Well, just thought you should know that Vaughn contacted me yesterday. He wants to set up a meet for you.
Liz: what? Why didnt he contact me?
Ethan: *shrugs* He said contact him in the usual way.
Liz: Ok ... cool. Thanks.
Ethan: No probs. *walks out*

*Liz picks up her phone and dials 818335 and waits.*

Vaughn: Liz, take you long enough?
Liz: Eh?
Vaughn: I gave that message to Ethan like an hour ago.
Liz: Well, he only just gave it to me. Anyway, whats up?
Vaughn: I need you to get some intel for me. A contact of mine in Russia has traced a papertrail to this man.

*Piece of paper goes through Lizs fax, with a pic of a man on it.*

Liz: Hm. Ugly.
Vaughn: He works for me, but my contact has given info that he could be the mole we've been looking for.
Liz: I'll get someone on it right away.
Vaughn: Great. See you soon, k?
Liz: Ciao.

*Hangs up, keys in another number*

SydLB: Syd here.
Liz: Hey Syd, i need you to come to my office. I'm feeling lazy and i have a bunch of Russian words about this guy.
SydLB: I'll be there in two minutes.
Liz: Great. Hey, just to be fun, lets bring everyone in, can you spread the word?
SydLB: Sure, its time for a Syndicate briefing i take it?
Liz: You got it. See you in a few minutes.
SydLB: Bye.

*Hangs up*

Nota Bene - SydLB, i will be PMing you the info for you to bring to the briefing.

Ciao pplz!

I received the Intel and I'm right on it. I think I can really translate most of it to *SQUEEEE* so do you really want me to contact every one? because I can!

Back