Vent/Rave/Cry/Whatever 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god!!!i have so much work to do. i have to finish my stupid 2000 word essay on team teaching experiences and i have to write 3 lesson plans by tomorrow morning. i can't believe it. i'm going to die. its actually gonna kill me. stupid teaching. i should have stayed a postwoman.

OK, my roommate likes this guy and he is ALWAYS in our room, which would be fine, except sometimes I want to change my clothes and did I mention he's ALWAYS there. I wish they would just have sex, so he would leave once in a while.

I saw this girl get hit by a car. It was so crazy. I mean, the light had just turned red and this guy sped up and slammed into her. She didn't die or anything, but it was still really scary to see.

ms.katejones said:
I saw this girl get hit by a car. It was so crazy. I mean, the light had just turned red and this guy sped up and slammed into her. She didn't die or anything, but it was still really scary to see.
[post="1036063"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:eek: Was she alright? That is scary!

ok im SOOOOOOOOOOOO pissed at photobucket right now
because yea the definatly sent me an email warning me i had exceeded my bandwith but they only did that an HOUR before they cut off all my hot links
i mean shouldnt you get atleast oh i dont know say A DAY before they do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
im soooooooo pisssed!!!!!!!!!!!!! :madfire: :madfire: :madfire:

Aurgh! I have this guy friend who likes well liked me and I like him, but we never really dated just because I don't really know. But anyway no he's going out with some random girl he barely knows who's like his polar opposite and they're all over each other and haven't even been going out for a day. It's sooooo annoying!!!!

Ok I fell slightly better now.

My roommate had a fight with her bf and now I am not allowed to let him in our room, which is annoying because I have to keep the door shut so that he will stay away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back