Ways you know you're an Alias fan

473- Youre back in Bible class again, and you are assigned to do any creative artistic ability to illistrate or write something about Joshua 6, the 2 spies and God helping them through....you automatically decide to do a collage, printing out 50 Alias pics of Sydney, Vaughn, ext. in representation of the spies and, oh yeah, throw a cross in the middle for God...(lmao that was the best project!)

475. When you really, really wanted to get a number in the 470s.

476. When you grin all day long because you just found another person at your school who watches Alias.

477. When your old teacher comes up to you in the hallway and tells you she has great news, and then goes on to say Alias has been renewed for another season. (this totally happened to me today. The funny thing is i didn't even know she knew i liked it so much. She must have heard me blabbing about all of class)
478. When you get paired with someone to introduce you to the class and they tell the class that (your name) is totally obssessed with Alias. And you didn't even have to tell them.

480- When your teachers start relying on you for DVD's of a season they missed

481- You know whats happening September 7th (S3 DVDs)

482- ..and thats what fills up that day....

483. You celebrate rambaldi day. THAT TODAY! 4/7!
484. u freak out when u realize your friends jersey # is 47. :blush: - I was all OMG and every1 thought i was crazy until i said Alias thing :blush:

485- When your best friend's last name is Dixon(it really is!) and youre so happy for her, but youre jealous cause shes more connected to the show than you are...

486. When your rather upset because you can't be number 47 in basketball because it takes two hands to display the 7 and that's not allowed.

487- When you're helping your siblings dye Easter eggs, you sneak a few away before they can color all over them and devote them to Alias by writing such things as "Alias Rocks" and "Bring BAck Lena" and "Sep. 7 S3 DVD's" and so on...

488.) When you actually have your Bachelor's degree and have a great career, but you spend time researching a possible career with the CIA while you are at work instead of doing what you are supposed to.

490. When the trash can in your school parking lot is labeled the "dead drop" trash can and whenever you throw things away in it, you try to look as inconspicuous as possible...

491. When you and your friends form a sorority (Beta Sigma Alpha-- that's the beloved sisterhood of Alias) because you didn't really want to be in any of the sororities on campus only because they're not about Alias!

492. When you create an official induction ceremony for said sorority (complete with invitations indicating when to meet your handler for the initiation, receiving calls from "joey's pizza," and swearing to always uphold the name of michael vaughn)...

493. You are SCARED TO DEATH of PARKING GARAGES!!!

494. You and your friends refer to true love as a "yeah... I'll break into the Vatican with you" kind of love... (ex. "he just doesn't love her, he 'yeah... I'll break into the Vatican with you' loves her...")

495. You get so excited because your brother's new house number is 10747 and you tell him this and he laughs in your face...

496. Your friends, who don't even watch alias, reserve copies of the Parade with Jennifer Garner on it for you (I've already had 3 people give me different newspapers...)

497. Your friends cheer you up by sending you pictures of Michael Vartan...

498. Alias is one of your top 4 priorities (under, or maybe next to, God, family and friends... and well above schoolwork...)

499. When you've made lifelong friends (who you only know because they're a friend from home of one of your friends from school) only because they told you they're addicted to alias...

500. Everytime there's a bloodmobile on campus, you walk in, just for the off chance of catching Michael Vaughn waiting to give you your mission instructions. (Consequently, you've given blood too many times when you hadn't planned on it... but hey, it's ALIAS saving lives!!!)

503. When you're language arts teacher says you can write a paper about whatever you want and your's ends up being 10+ pages of Alias.

504-On Monday mornings, you go to the teacher's classroom(the teacher that watches Alias) before class..and atleast 20 min. are devoted to spoilers and speculation on whats been happening...

506: Whenever you enter a room, you quickly scan all the people in there just in case Covenant agents are awaiting you. (I don't know why I do it, but I have started doing this)

507: Constantly checking your rearview mirror for any tails.

Just wearing the handsfree device for your Nokia cell phone makes you feel like a spy

You're constantly on the lookout for people who look like spies

Back