Ways you know you're an Alias fan

511- When you go swimming with your younger relatives you don't play Marco Polo, but play Sydney-Vaughn instead.

512- Instead of listening to what's going on during class, you teach yourself morse code, thinking that it will be good to know when you become a spy.

513. You put a <0> on page 47 of every one of your textbooks.
514. When you start looking for people who look like the actors and get other fans to do the same.
515. Every time you put something in the microwave it's always for something and 47 seconds.
516. Everytime you leave you say "If I'm not back in a couple hours I'm probably dead."
517. You are jealous of people with the last name Vaughn
518. You find a way to include an Alias clip into your class presentation.
519. The way you remember things for a test is by relating them to Alias.
520. When you get an injury and tell people it happened while practicing your Sydney Bristow moves.
521. When you plan a road trip across the country so you can visit cities that relate to Alias somehow, and your ultimate goal is to get to Langley.
522. When people refer to you as the "Alias Dealer" because you have people waiting in line to borrow your DVDs and tapes.

525: when you hide the tapes that youve taped alias on in your sock drawer so your brother can't find them and tape over them with arnold swartzanegger (sp?) movies. :lol: :lol: your drawer has more tapes than socks then he asks u where have all the tapes gone. :lol: ;ummmmmmmm i dunno?

523: you buy every and I mean every magazine with anyone from alias in it even if it is lauren the cow and eveny if it only has one pictures or no pictures or even if it just mentions their name once you still have it because they are in it!

526: when you count down the days till alias the game comes out for the pc.
(i dont know if this one has been added but im putting it)527: when you hear a song in ur mp3 list that was alias it makes you want to watch the ep it was on. for me its blur song 2.

528: When you start crying (and i mean real tears) because you think the VCR stuffed up and didn't tape Alias. and then when you find out that it actually did, u jump around your room in happiness oblivious to your parents stares. :lol: :lol: this actually happened 2 me. lol.

529. When you actually have trouble sleeping after you find out that Alias Season 4 doesn't start until January. (Yeah, and I had to get up before 6 the next day.)

532. You search the internet for alias quizzes so you can reassure yourself of what you already know is true.... you know every detail of every episode

KateJones47 said:
529. When you actually have trouble sleeping after you find out that Alias Season 4 doesn't start until January. (Yeah, and I had to get up before 6 the next day.)
You too??

533. You actually start to cry and panic when you find out it won't be on until January. (don't worry...I got over it)

534. You get really mad at yourself and your VCR when you accidentaly tape over the last 5 minutes of Alias! ( :( this happened to me!)

535. You spend a long time reading all of these posts.

536. You feel guilty because some of the really apply to you! ^_^ And then you think, oh well! :D

538. when you start to like the pizza place down the road only because its called 'Joeys Pizza'

539. when you realize your name is exremely close to Sarks.. (true, my name is Juliana... me not happy. or Julia)

540. You start taking Krav Maga lessons, because that's the type of fighting Syd does (according to the books :D)

541. You write down every place that Syd travels to if you don't know where it is, and then you go look it up. (sorry, this is kinda the same thing that crazyaliasfan47 put...but it's not exactly the same...)

Wow this list has grown!

542. You count down the minutes til the store opens that you plan on buying the third season from.

543. You plan on taking a little trip to California to track down JJ and have a little "chat".

544. You make your friends watch each episode from the beginning so you have more people to talk to about how great it is.

545. Said friends are now claiming to be as addicted as you.

546. ...You know they could never be as addicted as you, and flaunt that as often as you can.

547. You get all excited when you realize that you posted #547!!!

548. You get frantic when you realize that you have only 3 months to get enough money to buy the DVDs

549. You are frantic when you realize that you can't afford to preorder the DVDs RIGHT NOW!

Back