What About Me?

Michael’s brow furrowed. “What?! ERIC!? ERIC!!!!!!!! Eric was the father?!”

So Eric and Sydney got it on. :naughty: For once Eric managed to beat Vaughn to the punch. Not only did he have sex with Sydney, but Eric got to produce a baby the natural way- Vaughn has to ... in a cup and hope his 'guys' can perform out in public.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

OMG!!! thats so weird!! EWW!!! OMG!!! so so so so weird!! OMG!! post more soon!! :smiley: :P!! mike & syd should do it the traditional way!! so much cheaper!! lol!! post more soon!! :smiley: :P!!

The more I read people's reviews the more I think it's not even the same Eric! Dude, seriously... there's more than just one Eric on this planet :angelic: Not to be confused with the man called Eric WEISS

There's only 1 of that species -_- :lol:

But I'm still as curious as all the others :rolleyes:

So Eric and Sydney got it on. :naughty: For once Eric managed to beat Vaughn to the punch. Not only did he have sex with Sydney, but Eric got to produce a baby the natural way- Vaughn has to ... in a cup and hope his 'guys' can perform out in public.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris
:rotflmao: love it

and yet, all is not as it may seem.......

Chapter 8
Michael was fuming. Livid. Irate. Seething. Eric. Eric and Sydney. Eric had slept with Sydney. Sydney had slept with Eric. And both of them had failed to mention it to him.

“Well... sort of...”

“Sort of?! SORT OF?! How can someone sort of be the father of your baby?!” he shouted.

“Michael, stop yelling at me! It was college, you know! It was... remember the night we met? We were all piss drunk at that party?” she asked him.

Michael rubbed his temples. “Yeah... what does that have to do with anything?”

“That was it. I woke up the next morning... I was completely naked on that couch in yours and Eric’s room. I didn’t even remember it – having sex. But I know I didn’t have sex before then – not right before then anyway and I didn’t have sex afterwards either. So... seven weeks later when I found out I was pregnant, I just... assumed it was that night.” Sydney shrugged.

Michael was sure he was having some sort of aneurism. His head was spinning, trying to remember something, anything about that night, but it was all a haze. “Okay... wait... you don’t remember having sex with Eric?”

“No, I don’t remember having sex with anyone that night,” Sydney told him honestly.

“Syd come on, I know beer goggles can do a lot of stupid things to people but... sleeping with Eric?!?!? Are you sure you were conscious at the time?” Michael asked.

“Oh come on Michael, Eric is a lot of things, but a rapist?”

“Good point...,” Michael sighed. “Jesus... I just.... AHH!” He grunted as he stormed out of the bedroom and out into the kitchen where Eric was still eating. “YOU HAD SEX WITH SYDNEY?!” he blurted out.

“MICHAEL!” Sydney gasped.

Eric began to choke. “Wh-what?”

“You... sex... her!” Michael managed as he waved his arm in Sydney’s direction.

“I most certainly did not! Why would I have sex with her?!” he asked in offense. “I mean... no offense Syd...”

“None taken,” she said weakly.

“Sophomore year, the night we met her....,” Michael said to him calmly even though he was still angry, but quickly becoming more hurt than upset.

Eric looked as though he was deep in thought for a moment before laughing softly. “Oh yeah... by the time I came back you guys were already all... gross,” he shuddered. “I just ignored ya and went to bed.”

For a second, no body reacted. “Hold on a second...,” Michael said, trying to wrap his mind around it. “You’re trying to say that I had sex with Sydney!?”

“Uh, duh?” Eric said.

“You knew?!” Sydney gasped.

“You guys didn’t know?!” Eric asked with equal confusion. Sydney and Michael shook their heads. “Oh jeez... I just thought you guys never brought it up because you wanted to pretend it never happened... I mean, it’s not like I wanted to relive it,” Eric shuddered.

Michael and Sydney exchanged looks. Neither of them knew what to say. “I.... I need to go for a walk,” Michael said finally before he left the apartment.

While he was walking, Michael decided that he needed some time to calm down after those stressful twenty minutes and wrap his mind around the changes happening in his life. He needed time to reflect without Sydney or Eric pestering him. So, he decided it was best if he avoided them for a few days. Not an easy task considering they all lived in the same, not exactly expansive, apartment, but luckily he had a three day business trip in Chicago starting the following afternoon.

The whole time Michael was in Chicago, he thought, even during the times he was supposed to be working. He thought and thought until he had driven himself absolutely insane because he kept coming back to the same point. He had been afraid that sleeping with Sydney would destroy their friendship, something so important to him that losing it would mean losing a big part of himself. But, they had slept together and nothing had changed. Granted, neither of them remembered sleeping together, and the sleeping together occurred before they were even close friends, but still, it happened. Another thing he realized was that he wanted to have a child with Sydney, he did. Not only that, but he wanted everything with Sydney. A life. A marriage. A family. A shot to see if it would work, if nothing more. So, when he arrived home, he went to talk to her.

Michael knocked softly on her bedroom door. It was open a crack and he could see her sitting up against her headboard, reading something. “It’s me,” he said quietly.

“Come in,” she said as she sat up and set her magazine aside.

Michael walked in and shut the door behind him. He smiled softly. “I got that promotion.”

“Oh Michael that’s great,” Sydney told him with a smile. “I’m really happy for you.”

“Thanks,” he smiled as he walked over to her and sat beside her on the bed. “I’m sorry I freaked out.”

Sydney shook her head and waved her hand. “Don’t be. It’s perfectly understandable. I was freaked out too.”

“Yeah... I love you Syd,” he told her.

She smiled and rubbed his arm lovingly. “I love you too.”

“So... did you still want to... you know...,” he said rather quietly, avoiding bringing up the subject he knew he needed to but was almost shy about.

“What? Have a baby?” she asked. He nodded. “Well... yeah, I guess. I mean, if you still want to.”

“I do,” he told her.

She giggled softly and took his hand in hers. “I do too.”

Michael smiled at her, brought his free hand up, and stroked her face. “You’re so beautiful.” Sydney went to smile, but stopped. There was something different in his voice that confused her. She was about to furrow her brow and ask him what was going on, when he leaned his face into hers. Before either of them knew what was happening, they were kissing each other, lying back on Sydney’s bed and attempting to rid each other of their shirts. Neither of them were thinking at all until a few moment’s later when Sydney’s bedroom door burst open.

“Guys what do you- HOLY felgercarb you’re having sex!” Eric laughed, sounding more amused that scarred.

“ERIC!” Michael gasped as he sat up and quickly covered Sydney up with one of their discarded shirts so Eric wouldn’t see her in her bra. Eric just stood in the doorway laughing.

“ERIC GET OUT!” Sydney shouted. Eric didn’t leave so Michael took off a shoe and threw it at him. It hit his shoulder; he whined and walked away, closing the door behind him.

Michael groaned and slid off Sydney, sitting down on the edge of the bed. Sydney reached for her shirt and crammed it back over her head. “What are you doing?” Michael asked.

“Well, it’s not like we’re going to continue! Eric’s probably out there with a glass pressed up against the door listening and trying to picture something he saw on the Playboy channel!” Sydney exclaimed.

Michael grimaced. “That’s disgusting... but probably true,” he sighed as he began to button up his own shirt.

Sydney got up off the bed and began walking towards the door. “Aren’t you coming?”

“In a second...,” he squeaked. Sydney gave him a strange look. “Would you just go!”

She laughed as she went out into the other room and found Eric with pillows over his hears. “What the hell are you doing?” Michael asked him when he came out of the bedroom a moment later.

“I thought you guys we’re having sex...,” Eric said.

“Clearly not,” Sydney told him.

“Then what the hell was with the nakedness?” Eric asked.

Sydney and Michael exchanged cautious glances. “We... it was...,” Sydney stammered.

“We don’t know,” Michael finished for her. Sydney nodded.

“Whatever,” Eric rolled his eyes.

“Why did you burst in there anyway?” Sydney glared.

“Uh, because I was asking if you guys wanted me to order dinner and I had just seen Michael go in there and I didn’t naturally assume you’d be going at it,” Eric told them.

“Oh...,” Sydney and Michael sighed.

“Why do I have such weird friends?” Eric muttered as he walked away towards the kitchen.

“We’re not weird!” Sydney insisted.

“Uh, yeah, you are,” Eric told them.

“How are we weird?” Michael asked.

“Well, let’s review. There was the baby thing. The fact that you two are like perfect for each other and everyone can see it and talks about it behind your backs – including your parents, by the way – and yet you two can’t seem to see it at all. And now this weird sexual tension thing. Do us all a favor and just have sex and get it over with, please? I’ll be in my room. I promise I won’t walk in on your again,” Eric said before he walked away.

Sydney and Michael just looked at each other in silence for a moment. “That’s ridiculous,” Sydney laughed.

“Right, absolutely. We... we’re not like that,” he said unconvincingly.

“Of course not,” Sydney shook her head. Then, she took a step towards Michael and nervously placed her hands on his stomach. “So um...”

“Yeah,” he sighed as he brought his lips down to hers. Sydney stood up on her toes so she could wrap her arms around his neck and pull herself as close to him as possible. “Wait, wait,” Michael breathed heavily when he pulled out of their kiss.

“What?” Sydney whispered, her eyes fluttering open and looking up at him.

He sighed heavily. “I lied.”

mm come on guys, syd and eric is just naaaaaaaasty :P
but hmm what did he lie about :Ponder:

PM LIST
47tttsv
6helterskelter6
Addicted 2 Alias
albob
alias_chick_47
Alias79
AliasBub
Aliascrazii
aliasdancer007
aliasfan212
aliasobsessed89
AliasSydney502
alizas
Alwazabrat
amlynac
ams4alias
Angel
angiverl
aprilsfool6
ASIOagent
atekamel
ballerina
batman
benzmine
berry_kyoote_spy88
blknight
BrownEyedGirl
buckeyealum2000
catfishally
Catpin
Chicketepee
ChrisM
cookiemonster
cupcake55
dandan
derevkointraining
EJ11
ekm324
fieldstation
frangipani
freckles3706
freelancer79
funkymonkey
grassyass
gregstar
gtwallichs
hannahb
helpleessromantic
i love vaughny
iheartvaughn
jadeygirl
KAliasGirl
Kate_14
k-mila
lady alias
les400coups
Lily Ella
LittleNicky
Lovygirl
luckylass
maddy28
MH55995
mightylittleone
Minttu
Mountaineer4746
Ms.MichaelVaughn
Nadia Weiss
Nancy O
newyorkaise
Nicky_Bristow

one&only44
Phoenixwannabe
PointguysGirl
Prediction 47
sab-alias
sabbiee_co
Sarahmañana
scullymulder1234
smartgirl2004
Soccer22vartan
sparklingrainbow
SpyChic16
Spydrummer06
SpygirlAmy
stealthy
stella1
SuperDuck123
superspy
Syd&Vaughn4eva
Syd_ Vaughn
syd26
Syd4Vaughn
SydAPO05
sydney_alias_vaughn
sydneymicheal
SydneyVaughn47
sydofthesea
SydVaughn1001
texasalias2004
Thayna
tubby
UndercoverPhoenix47
vartan-lova
vaughnsgurl4lf
vaughnshoney
wiseman
kittykatsmeow
PIpp
shelley g.
sarkattack
gucci_94
Carney4ever
invisible
Crazy for Alias
mnkdance963
Remys24
Aliaschick347
Faye Vaughn
ae_gurl293
Wild_Child
aliasfreak8903
74Aliaschickita47
mountaineer_girl
Vaughn-a-holic!439
tunita
icaughtmeasark
loane
Aliasfan23
Jen-Jen
MontrealRocks
vaughnroxmysox
ubielecki
sydney//vaughn
kromrell
alias#1
xxaliasluverxx

OH MY GOD! Is he going to tell her?! He HAS to tell her! :D I can just tell that the next chapter is going to be SO good!

That whole part was chock full of goodness and information! :P Thanks!

Also, Eric is stupid. Why would he interrupt something like that!?

SO, Sydney was pregnant with Michael's baby. What a revelation. (I love that word - Revelation)... I'm happy for her, but that's still really sad. 'Cause she could have had more with him. But now, I guess she will :smiley:

Thanks for the PM!

~Anja

wow thank god it was Vaughn not eric!!! I think he was lieing about how he feels for syd, we all know he loves her!! thanks for the PM!!
<3
syd

Oh, thank god for that!!! Syd and Eric, yea just NASTY.. :smiley: I hope he was lying about the not wanting to marry her part!!! Great update (y)

Thank God you fx everything, I like Eric but Eric+Syd is just...gross. And that way Eric stays alive :D
And evil (not as much as"i-had-sex-with-eric") cliffhanger, but still...
He just have to tell her and theyb will live happy ever after. If Syd won't do anything stupid :thinking: And she probably will...
Thanks for PM

Weiss is too hilarious 😆

Vaughn lied to Syd :blink: Now I can't wait to know about what he lied to her. Is it possible he actually remembered their first night years ago :confused:

Well I just have to wait for your next update :whistle:

Thanks for the pm

Sab

:love: :angel2:

Back