What's Left of Me

I just realised that we have two resident cow ( i used that word becouse i'm well behave :angelic: ). Alice and Loren. And it's really hard to tell which one is worse :blink:

The only good thing Alice brought in her daughter's life is making Emily's relation with Sydney stronger than before.
As for Sydney, I really feel for her, her life is turned upside down and there is nothing she can do about it :(

Emily is old enough, that if it did go to court, the judge would most likely ask if Emily wants to be with her mother. And I'm pretty sure we'd know the answer.

Chris

oh my
alice is so ew :angry:
im glad she doesent want to see her
cause i can so totally understand it
i mean she was gone for like...all her life
and thats just stupid

~VJ~!

I'm so happy that Emily apologized and kind of realized what family was all about. I hope that Alice cannot gain custody or visitation rights. Great update and I can't wait to find out what happens next.

-erin :smiley:

aww so cute
so glad emily apologized
theres no way that alice should get custody or even like anything
she abandoned emily at birth
she better not get anything
awesome update
cant wait for more

alice is a whore! so happy that emily immediatly picked that up. i also got it, alice is vaughn's first girlfriend on the show, anyone else catch that? emily sounds like me, my mother and i fight about boys all the time i'm 13,

it's so sweet that emily is apoligizing and telling her she loved them, it was really sweet!

please pm me when you update!!!

thanks

Nadia-Time is Precious

She still needs to get slapped for like those five years.

...*nods* All her fault.

haha. Anyways... wait wait wait...
Oh yeah. I can't fall asleep. I've been up since about 5:55 this morning... I'm gonna try and stay up for 24 hours. lol.

-...All nighter, By myself. *tearness* :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

Oh Boy... it took me like ages to get into AA again -_-

I feel so terrible for Emily right now (n) Even though she was mean to Syd before hand, it's just not fair to her. After all Emily is older now... Can she still say no in front of the judge???? I mean after all she's old enough to know what she wants (in some sorta way) :angelic:

Poor Emily who has to see Alice, she had done nothing to deserve that!!! Hope she will be ran over by a car or better a train :lol: , after all she is blond and we know that blond girls have trouble understanding some of the easiest things on earth :whistle:

Back