What About Me?

Great update!
Vaughn was the father of the baby well than it wouldn't be weird if they have a baby now. And he wants to be with her. That's awesome! Thanks for the PM and I'll be waiting for the next update.

uh oh... a lie... i hope this is a good lie.. not the one that will totally ruin the moment...

and i knew it! it wasn't eric! whew! and little by little they're accpeting the fact that they love each other :love:

really sweet...

thanks for the pm and update soon!

hehe... smart girl ;)

What Vaughn lied about? geesh the questions you raise!!!!!
How about...

- he loves Syd anyway
- he still remembers their heated night
- or you're just saying this and we don't know and because of all our guessing you're having your own little fun???? :lol:

Anywhere close to the above???? :rolleyes:

hehe... smart girl ;)

What Vaughn lied about? geesh the questions you raise!!!!!
How about...

- he loves Syd anyway
- he still remembers their heated night
- or you're just saying this and we don't know and because of all our guessing you're having your own little fun???? :lol:

Anywhere close to the above???? :rolleyes:
lol well, i really do enjoy that last choice :P

evil cliffy -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- !!!! But what did he lie about? he´s feelings for syd is the only thing on my mind now and for the sake of my heart , i´m hoping i´m right :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: ,

i can´t wait for more :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: , please update as soon as possible :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: ,

thanks 4 the pm ,

Nanda

He lied about not wating to marry her.... duhhhhh! :P Eric is freakin' hilarious in this fic. :lol: Seriously, S/W would've scarred me for the rest of my life so I'm glad that you fixed that. ;) Can't wait for the next chapter!

He lied about what?? Not remembering...not wanting to marry her...what????? Janet don't leave us hanging here....please update soon!! :blink: :blink: :blink:

thank god it was michael and not eric! i mean hes sweet but your right that would be wrong!! i cant believe that they were going to have a baby and now they actually are! i want to know what michael is going to tell her!?!?!
thanks for the PM
update soon :D

ooooo mean cliffy again
luv the chap
thanks god they didn't sleep together
n luv erics little recap lol
thanks for the pm
can't wait for more thanks

luv chicketepee :seehearspeak:

He lied? What human being doesn't? I just want to know what he lied about. And his timing is horrible frankly. He couldn't have waited a little while longer?
Thanks for the PM

Back