What do you do?

Hi! I'm Kat. I'm just curious...what do you guys do besides watch and obsess over Alias? Are you still in school or are you working? What are your other hobbies?

I'll start with myself:

I been working for Starbucks for 6 years now. Aside from Alias, I LOVE working out - kickboxing, wall climbing and yoga, to be exact. Alias actually inspires me - seeing how Jen's body turned out since she started doing the show. All I can say is...WOW!

What about you guys? :smiley: :P :woot:

I'm Abbie. I'm in 8th grade which, by the way, sucks! I just got braces, which also sucks. I like learning languages. Like Kat here, I was totally inspired by the way things are on alias. Seeing how Sydney can just rattle off in a language made me really want to learn more. The teacher in languages in our school is a moron and doesn't know like half the stuff in a language. For pete's sake she didn't even teach us the French alphabet, which is the BASIS OF THE LANGUAGE!!!! Right now I am learning Arabic (I got a 33 language set and I'm starting with the hardest languages. Russian is next). Let's see...... anything else about me?? O yeah, I have a boyfriend who doesn't like Alias, but when I asked him he said that he was willing to let me get him obsessed so everyone be proud, I'm about to convert a new Alias fan (he says he is doing it because he's sick of hearing me rant about the show, I say he's doing it because he's sick of hearing me rant about how hot Vaughn is!!)

okay. we are:

hannah and gracie
14 (year 9)
school
music = abig deal for our family so we like spend ages practisicing harp, violin, piano etc.
hmmmm. sports- netball, hockey, volleyball, basketball.
church and christian tuff
and apart from alais,, that 's our life!!! :lol:

o and we live in london, so yea, shopping and tuff

Besides being totally obsessed with ALIAS, I am totally obsessed with Charmed, ER and Friends. Asides from TV, I love hanging with my friends, listening to music, and playing with animals. I am currently going to college in Alaska and do not have a job. (thank god!) I speak un peu french. hehe :smiley: but nothing else. I could only imagine working out enough to look like Sydney or attempt to learn all the languages she speaks. Oh yeah and my name is Jessica.

I m 19 male i go to U of Calgary in Canada. I dont work while i go to school, i m a local DJ. I play alot of sports, i love to rollerblading and i have a thing for Jennifer Garner. I drive a 1.7 EL (people in the states wont know what that is). I love music especially trance. I have a huge collection of records, and spend all my money on them.

hi im jess most of ya no me as the highly annoying yet fun chick from aussieland, i go to skool and im too young to get a job, damn laws lmao! um i also work out and i run i do lots of physical stuff as i idolise jennifer garner and sum ppl r getting annyoing wen the y say that i take a resemblance to her,.... lol

jess

My name is Kris, I work at a law office, secretary for a divorce lawyer to be exact. I was thinking about going back to school to be a paralegal or maybe even a lawyer.
As far as hobbies go, besides Alias, I read, love music, and go out from time to time. Like Sky Masterson says in Guys and Dolls "my time of day is the dark time". I'm a night person, that's when all the fun starts. I also can't live without my computer, and movies aren't really a hobby, but they are up there too.

i am amisha.
i go to the same school as hannah and gracie (yumyum) and i'm in most of the same classes as hannah. all except 1.

i enjoy watching friends, charmed, angel, smallvile, that sort of thing.

i love to read. i have so many books.

umm sports: basketball!!!! volleyball and netball are fun too.

cooking and baking. i make really nice chocolate cake!

Back