What do you look like?...

garnergarnish said:
Aww!!!thanks sweetheart. You did me justice, although people may frown somewhat at the hippo thing until i explain that its becos you're like a giraffe. :lol:  Hey what is this bush woman eyebrow thing. :lol: ok it's true, they need severely sorting but Kat likes them so i can't be arsed. She's right i do love my calves(note the correct spelling sweetie. :lol: )Awwww!!! You're sooooooo gorgeous too. i love you. :love:  :flowers:

You're welcome, sweetie. But you're a beautiful hippo, and I'm a giraffe. Blink! Your bush woman eyebrow thing is true. I like them. :eat: Meh... I can't spell. Calves...mmm. Thank you, my gorgeous girl. I love you too. :love: :flowers:

Well maybe we can come to some sort of arrangement. :naughty: Yeah baby!!!What do you say Kat? :naughty:
[post="1207228"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'm liking this idea. :naughty:

i have dark brown hair, brown eyes, glasses, curvy, im 5'5....and my style is just what i like to wear...not into the big stores i like old navy though :smiley:

ETA: i always wear my blue eyeshadow and my coverup...i dont have very clear skin but its not bad at all..just a little zit here or there..

most of the time i wear my hair up. but everyone likes it down..they say it brings out my eyes...so i try to wear it down sometimes...hehe

i like jeans....theyre so comfy lol

Blackhairedsam said:
what? women of steel?
i think there is just us....unless he has been chatting around on us?!
lol
[post="1205502"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

only two
sam and cinders
my goddesses
but there's only one super cutie pie

Hmmmm...How do I decribe myself????
I have sandy hair
Brown eyes (green when irrated)
I'm 5"2" with out shoes
short hair to chine..It use to be mid back
I'm 17.. 18 in April!!!
glasses/contacks
small hands
What else???
SYD

-Caucasian
-Clear skin
-I tell people I’m six feet, although the reality is 5’ 11&1/2”. Five anything sounds short... What a fraction of an inch can do to a guy
- Rather Lean, and somewhat toned, at about 160 lbs. I like ride lot, It helps.
- Thick, really dark brown hair, which is cut fairly short then allowed to grow out to at most two inches before it's cut again.
-Currently have chinstraps
-Hazel eyes
-Small frameless glass
-Generally found wearing boot cut jeans, and a small form fitting t-shirt. With either runners, or almost new black leather boots. Depends on the weather. Don’t wanna ruin the boots.

lol wow you're lucky you have clear skin.. i wish i did :P

i'm
-4"11- i absolutely hate my height, people at school called me a fairy, or gnome :rolleyes:
-toned/curvy
-hazel eyes- although i like to pretend their green :lol:
-naturally very curly brown hair(but i dyed it red)
-olive skin tone
-at home i'm usually in sweats, at school, jeans and a fitted top
- i love different fashions from the 60's 70's and 80's, so i try an incorporate an accesory from one of those decades into my outfits :P
- and i love wearling sparklies(ranging from hair clips to jewrelly) :lol:

ok woo

im 5' 7 and a half
natural light brown almost blonde curly hair (think about peyton from one tree hill but darker hair)
light skin (so light people mistake me for a white girl but im really mexican)
big feet (size 11 in girls)
curvey
brown/hazel eyes
usually in jeans and concert t shirt or in pjs
no makeup other then clear mascera (i like to look natural the whole make up thing im not into)
my hair is usually up in a ponytail or half and half
im 13 but in march ill be 14 (yay)
i have a ton of birth marks (moles mostly)

i think thats it oh im in 8th grade

you guys can check out my picture on the post your picture thread

hmm most people have seen a pic of me but what the hey!

5'10 (tall i know)
slim, athletic build
Shoulder length auburn hair
blue eyes
my clothing style is varied but i have a weakness for Ralph Lauren and i seem to be collecting Nikes at the mo!!
and i dont weigh myself :lol:

mrs.marshal030791 said:
natural light brown almost blonde curly hair (think about peyton from one tree hill but darker hair)
light skin (so light people mistake me for a white girl but im really mexican)
big feet (size 11 in girls)
[post="1209499"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

^wow! same here! I get fairly tanned in the summer, i am 25% mexican but its not the dark kind that you see all the time.
I have light brown hair-a little past shoulder length now(just got cut)
dark brown eyes
5'10'' ish
athletic built-broad shoulders
usually have my hair back or all down
contacts
im 16-17 in may

thats about it..

- 5'3.5" -_- but I always say I'm 5'4". I hate it that people who are several years younger than me are 4+ inches taller than me.. guess I'm just one of those short unlucky people :blink:
- dark brown eyes
- straight dark brown hair with red highlights.. its long, like to the middle of my back.. always have it down
- olive skin tone
- thin, but not too skinny
- I always wear makeup
- as for clothes, anything that looks sexy enough on me
- size 8/8.5 shoes (womans)

Hmm.. good thread (y)
I'm around 5'5"
Avg. build (I lift weights almost daily, but I need to get back into aerobic training)
Dark brown hair; chin length, with a few layers. (no bangs)
Fairly light skin tone (my nickname as a child was "Peaches n' Cream" because of my skintone)
I have dimples when I smile.
Blue eyes.
I've been told I look like Jennifer Garner, a young Jennifer Aniston, and Barbara Streisand.. so YOU figure it out :lol: Personally, I don't think I look like any of them.
As for style, I go through phases.. like I'll only wear flannels, or only sweatshirts. Jeans are a staple though. As for shoes, I'm always in my high heeled boots unless I'm at work. Though, I like wearing my Harley Davidson boots from time to time.

Back