WHat does everyone look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I do have a baseball bat next to me! its my brothers!! :smiley: Its really big. And well I know they have him but just incase I wouldn't mind kickinf someones a__. After all. He made my sister cry! B____!!!!!!!!!!!

I am just glad that things are settling down!

SOMETHING HAPPENED TO THAT TO MY CUZ..REALLY..THEY SLEEP WITH A BAT, BBGUN AND HOCKEY STICK WITH THEM NOW..and it happened two years ago

well, um, I posted my pic... not here, though... and I look extremely bad, but... yeah... sorry about the rant.

And I think this thread has gotten :eek:fftopic:

Yea it has and what do you mean You put yoru pic up but not here? And since I already said what I look like I should leave now! :smiley:

i keep imagining you as your av, so don't ask my opinion. in fact, I imagine everybody as their av (except the guys; they all have JG avs) if their av is a person.

~me :angel2:

Alias Elle said:
well, um, I posted my pic... not here, though... and I look extremely bad, but... yeah... sorry about the rant.

I am sorry but I got confused by that. What do you mean? :smiley:

Alias Elle said:
i keep imagining you as your av, so don't ask my opinion. in fact, I imagine everybody as their av (except the guys; they all have JG avs) if their av is a person.

Lol! Same with me! Espiacally with the administrators. I keep on calling them "shes" when I'm talking with Aria in real life lol!

-Turn :eat: :baa:

turnipcouch134 said:
Alias Elle said:
i keep imagining you as your av, so don't ask my opinion.  in fact, I imagine everybody as their av (except the guys; they all have JG avs) if their av is a person.

Lol! Same with me! Espiacally with the administrators. I keep on calling them "shes" when I'm talking with Aria in real life lol!

-Turn :eat: :baa:
yeah, same here. i only wished i looked like amelie though. :sigh:

Sunfire_77 said:
Alias Elle said:

I am sorry but I got confused by that. What do you mean? :smiley:
when it's late at night, i confuse a lot of people...

~Me :angel2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back