What game are you currently playing?

F

frostydf2

Just a question to see if we could have some people join up in a few games possibly. Right now I'm playing some Source, and DOTA.

What about you guys?

Valo

Cadet
Not much really :(
I play CSS but i get a hl2.exe error after about 30 mins of play. every other game is fine and ive tried reinstalling.

I play a bit of WoW when im bored too.

the rest of the time i chat to my friends and lear a few bits and bobs like 3d max when i have time

Shadow001

Cadet
WoW..almost 60 finally
BF2..got all the unlocks then game got boring
DotA (war3 custom game)

Chaotic

Cadet
Right now I'm playing the Devil May Cry series. Then I'm gonna play Metal Gear Sold 3.

larkonits

Cadet
I play WoW for a while, then a bit of xbox 360 ( got it about 3 weeks ago) i have only a few games for it like; Gun, perfect dark zero, kameo (beat already), and call of duty 2. plan on buying The Elder Scrolls; Oblivion as soon as it comes out.
every now and then i pop on Fable (pc version) and play it a bit. but for right now mostly WoW.

TimSGB

Cadet
I recently picked up Devil May Cry 3 and Silent Hill 4. Haven't beaten either yet. The bosses in DMC3 are a bitch. Play some PC games like WC3:FT and RO occasionally as well.

F

frostydf2

Originally posted by Tim@Mar 6 2006, 01:00 AM
I recently picked up Devil May Cry 3 and Silent Hill 4. Haven't beaten either yet. The bosses in DMC3 are a bitch. Play some PC games like WC3:FT and RO occasionally as well.
DMC3 is an insanely fun game, in fact I think I still have Chaotics game haha! Thansk for reminding me in a very subliminal way. I've never played any of the Silent Hills, but I heared they were kinda freaky, ever tried F.E.A.R?

RO is decent, I don't really enjoy it, do you play on a private server?
As for WC3:FT we should hook up, and do some 2vs2 AT k?

Royce

Cadet
Right now? BattleField:2 (Special forces, and waiting for the new expansion)

I know, it's not an MMORPG, but there is nothing now that has my interest.

Besides, when I can spend time with my kids kicking butt online in BF2, it's worth every moment. My oldest is mean as a sniper.

TimSGB

Cadet
Originally posted by frostydf2+Mar 6 2006, 05:39 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (frostydf2 @ Mar 6 2006, 05:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Tim@Mar 6 2006, 01:00 AM
DMC3 is an insanely fun game, in fact I think I still have Chaotics game haha! Thansk for reminding me in a very subliminal way. I've never played any of the Silent Hills, but I heared they were kinda freaky, ever tried F.E.A.R?

RO is decent, I don't really enjoy it, do you play on a private server?
As for WC3:FT we should hook up, and do some 2vs2 AT k? [/b][/quote]
Silent Hill is a freaky series, but they're good puzzle style RPGs for when you're bored or just want somethin' sorta spooky to play. Never tried FEAR. Heard a bit about it, though.

Yeah.. I play on a private server in RO.. but to be honest I really haven't played at all lately. I'm still active on the server I play at's forums and chatroom and such, but I just don't bother to start up the game. :P

And playin WC:FT sounds fun. I kinda suck at the actual game, though. Usually play custom maps just for that reason. :/

Zues

Cadet
Guild wars Sometimes..

And yes I admit to playing............... ULTIMA ONLINE! yes eveyone hated it when it came out but the freeshards are really fun now. Not great in the fact that its a top down slanted kinda wierdness thing, but those who play it love it.

Foxeye

Cadet
Ur-Quan masters. :D

Maybe Oblivion soon, if I get itchy feet, but I've discovered DOSBox and my old goldbox games, so I'm happy just playing old 8-bit-graphics favorites.

I have a couple p2p games I don't pay for... yeah I'm a moocher...

WoW and Planetside.

Other than that, minor games like Soldat. I don't pick up an XBox controller much anymore.

Other than all of that... I entertain myself staring at Rai while he hugs his knees in the corner waiting for HJ... good times ^^

F

frostydf2

Originally posted by Apollo@Mar 17 2006, 02:16 AM
I have a couple p2p games I don't pay for... yeah I'm a moocher...

WoW and Planetside.

Other than that, minor games like Soldat. I don't pick up an XBox controller much anymore.

Other than all of that... I entertain myself staring at Rai while he hugs his knees in the corner waiting for HJ... good times ^^
Hmmm. Soldat was fun to play at times. I can't belive you still play WoW. I found it a waste of potential, but anyways!

So Rai goes through withdrawls huh? Same here, but then I hit up DOTA.

Kickinbama

Cadet
i play xbox mostly now. i gave up on PC games for a while, til HJ.

xbox 360
Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion ....drools
Halo 2
perfect dark

xbox

counterstrike
rainbox six critical hour
star wars knights of the old republic( got these three other day for like 14.99 each)

Ghlod

Cadet
With not much time on my hands I dont' really play alot atm. It's mostly WWIIOL and RF-online.

F

frostydf2

Originally posted by Gron@Apr 10 2006, 08:36 PM
I've been trying out Eve Online...Interesting Sci-Fi twist.
I've tried EVE-Online numerous times. Its very addicting, but too time consuming, and too much reading. So I quit :(

Top Bottom