Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

What games are you currently playing?

Discussion in 'Games' started by PrestoAdam, Jul 27, 2006.

Tags:
  1. DarkGizmo

DarkGizmo Scout

On the PC i'm currently playing Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst & Dragon Age: Origins.

2. air

air Rocket Ranger

I haven't been playing many games, mainly been focusing on my forums and forums i work on.

3. Dark Skeleton

Dark Skeleton Scout

I play Maplestory, Mabinogi, runscape, and I've been in a few closed beta tests for other mmo's like Wonderking, Vindictus, and sugar Rush.

4. Shole

Shole Rocket Ranger

Rome Total War :D

5. landlord

landlord Rocket Ranger

Now playing MAT online! Nice online MMOFPS!

6. MadMikeyB

MadMikeyB Ensign

What console game are you currently playing through?

7. SWulf

SWulf Scout

Black Ops Zombies: Kino Der Toten and Five.

8. iSmokeWeed

iSmokeWeed Cadet

Black ops

9. adarshnet

adarshnet Scout

Well,
    I am currently playing :

Resistance 2 :
    Yes, I know that it is an old game but I love it and am trying to platinum it.Even though it is old, It hasn't lost all of it's charm yet!!!

Well, to those of you who do not know what 'platinum it' means, it means that I am trying to get all the trophies in that game which will ultimately lead to me getting a platinum trophy.

10. Kevin

Kevin Code Monkey Staff Abductee

Currently I'm working on the Alien Breed trilogy and Destroy All Humans! Path of Furon, both on the X-Box 360. Recently I finished Gears of War 3 campaign.

Alien Breed is turning out to be pretty fun and the isometric overhead view reminds me of playing games years ago on the Amiga.

11. Jalkesteir

Jalkesteir An Accumulation Of Speculation

Fallout 4
    Resident Evil Revelations 2

12. Kevin

Kevin Code Monkey Staff Abductee

Would you recommend the Fallout series for a casual (very casual) gamer? I keep hearing & seeing good things about it but I'm not a big game player; about 9/10 times my X-Box is used for Netflix versus games. :nailbiting: But... every time I see the artwork for the Red Rocket truck stop I can't help but think "I need to get my hands on an X-Box One and this game!".

13. Jalkesteir

Jalkesteir An Accumulation Of Speculation

Interesting.

Fallout 4 is a masterpiece. No exaggeration. I approach the game as a director would approach a film. I don't rush through. It's not a point A to Point B situation. It's meant to be an interactive post apocalyptic session of chess. You create moments, the moments aren't given to you.

I purchased it a few weeks after it released... I still play it, I still uncover moments I never knew existed. I'm on my 23rd playthrough as we speak. I've been using MODS on my last few playthroughs so things are getting really exciting as of late.

14. ByGoneYrs

ByGoneYrs Gaelic Oracle

I have been a RPGer now for 42+ years now. I have for the past 25 years used my own game system within my Fantasy realm. I am in the process to write up and build a game world based on the Game of Thrones world. I am going to start the game after the last season of GOT season, but will make a few changes as all GM/DMs do. I might even start before the next season starts and just write my own ending to the serious as I have basically seen all the Leaks/Spoilers and have a good idea where the writers of the show plan to go. I feel for a game it should and could be different. My current gamers have been with me for quite a while, so they will be quite happy with what I come up with.

15. sci-fi-dude

sci-fi-dude Keep cool, its Sci-fi dude

I have a cool re-issue Atari 2600 gaming system and a vintage nientendo 64 system with a few games that were too hard to finish, lol...