Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Raging Waters

• Disneyland

• Other

• Total voters
Dreamworld, on the Gold Coast in Australia is the best!! I has the fastest and tallest rides in the world and I live 30 mins from it!!!!!!!
I love Disneyland too I got a two day pass to it when I was over there and I spent half the day just sitting in the New Orleans Square just watching ( I really want to go to New Orleans) But Disneyland just has the best atmosphere, it's like for the few hours that your there, your in another universe it's so magical!

ALTON TOWERS!!!!!!!! soz i haven't been to Disney Florida yet! but this is almost eh next best thing!!!!!

though Thrope park has the worlds first 10 loop rollercostwer ride!!!! so also there!!!!!!!!!

Why is Cedar Point weird? I'VE BEEN TO CEDAR POINT! -to whoever asked. I love the Raptor! But my fav. ride in the whole world is at Disneyworld. It's called Aerosmith's Rock n Roll Roller Coaster. It's awesome!

Here in UK - best theme parks are Alton Towers and Thorpe Park, going 2 Thorpe Park this summer and like Lilly said it got 10 looper rollercoaster - yay!
I've been 2 Disneyworld in Florida and i thought the Splash Mountain was great - water rides are my fave. Also liked Busch Gardens in Tampa!

:D Never been to any of those, so I'm saying "Alton Towers", plus I'm going next week!

I've been to Hershey Park once...and it was ok, but we've mainly gone on the tour...lol!

I've never been to the parks in Ohio...odd isn't it?
Except for Paramounts Kings Island in Cincinnati...awesome!!! I love it there!

I've been to DisneyWorld and have to say that other theme parks I've been to are better but I havent been to DisneyLand, which is kind of expected because NC and California are on opposite shores

did anyone see the news today? A ride in Six flags stopped working and about 50 people were stuck in mid air. Eventually they got rescued with no injuries.

yeah! for two hours! how awful! i was just at knott's berry farm the other day. did you all know a woman died on on that water ride that goes down like 180 degrees? i'll tell you the story if you wanna know...sad...

I voted "other" because I don't like amusement/theme parks. There's nothing really for me to do--I have a phobia of rides.

Tommy said:
I voted "other" because I don't like amusement/theme parks. There's nothing really for me to do--I have a phobia of rides.
I have a semi-similar thing. I get really... sick on or even near (watching) rides.

mine isn't semi... it's like the whole thing... i hate rides and i don't go on them. they make me throw up and i didn't even like the carousel. water rides are pretty okay... except they make you wet...

Back