Just like my second toe is a smidget longer than my big toe
I must be a mutant or something

ILoveVartan said:
Hey I was just curious.....
My bottom lip is bigger than my top
I just assumed that I was diff.
i have the same problems. my bottom lip is slightly bigger than my top. but i should be happy that they don't look deformed or anything. and then my 2nd toe is about a quarter of an inch longer than my big toe.

LOL...I'm not sure I ever really noticed. But I suppose they're both about the same, except my bottom lip is slightly bigger. :lol: What an interesting poll!

My lips are full as I'm always being told :blush: , actually rather similar to nance's signature and avatar girl, from that book thingy......... ^_^

spy_girl21 said:
ILoveVartan said:
i have the same problems. my bottom lip is slightly bigger than my top. but i should be happy that they don't look deformed or anything. and then my 2nd toe is about a quarter of an inch longer than my big toe.
just like me! LMAO!

Betha Bristow said:
spy_girl21 said:
ILoveVartan said:
just like me! LMAO!
lol...we're all the same...cuz i have both of those things too :D

Actually, most people's second toe is longer than their big toe. It's just one of those things...

As for lips, my bottom lip is bigger than my top. My dad says it's because I always pouted when I was a kid. :rolleyes:

Existentialist said:
Actually, most people's second toe is longer than their big toe. It's just one of those things...

As for lips, my bottom lip is bigger than my top. My dad says it's because I always pouted when I was a kid. :rolleyes:
lol, sounds like something my dad would say :lol:

eeeeeeeeeeeeeuwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....

LIPS SUCK.....

I'M GOING TO CUT UP ALL YOUR LIPS! MWAHAHHA

HAHAHHAHEHEHEHEHEHAHHAHAH *maniacal laugh*

Nice poll...Um, my bottom lip is bigger than top but they're kinda full like Jen's *i think, or pretty much hope cuz jen is so pretty* Yep, that's it.

:lol: what a question!

I guess I'm the only person with angelina jolie lips. :blush: :lol: I just can't wear dark lipstick, that's all. :D

but I don't understand people who inject collagen or whatever it is into their lips to make them fuller. that's just weird. :blink:

Back