Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My top lip is bigger than my bottom

• Other

• Is this really neccesary

• Total voters
:blink: This a wierd poll. But it made me wonder :rolleyes:, so I checked the mirror. When my mouth's closed, my lips are even, but when it's open, the part of my bottom lip that my top lip was covering shows, so my bottom lip's bigger. At least that's what I could tell from my ten second glance. But truthfully, I've never really noticed before.

i think is a mix
my bottom is slighty bigger than my top and i have been told i have 'fat' lips ,kinda like jessica alba's

Sarah said:
:blink: This a wierd poll. But it made me wonder :rolleyes:, so I checked the mirror. When my mouth's closed, my lips are even, but when it's open, the part of my bottom lip that my top lip was covering shows, so my bottom lip's bigger. At least that's what I could tell from my ten second glance. But truthfully, I've never really noticed before.
I had the same reaction : weird poll ! :lol: But I also looked in the mirror ! Lmao !! And I voted "Bottom lips is bigger than my top" :P

Gosh, I'm not even sure what kind of lips I have. :blink:

*Runs to the mirror in the bathroom. Tries not to kill herself along the way* lol

When I'm not smiling, I have Melissa George's lips.

Danté said:
I said "other" because i couldn't say "kissable"  :rotflmao: :P:P:P
LMAO ... :lol: [/quote]
are you makin' fun of my kissable lips ??? :angry: [/quote]
I would never do that ... ;)

It was funny the way you said it ... but I wasn't implying anything ... ;)

I voted--> Fat lips... they remind me of Angelina Jolie's

I have a small mouth but really pouty lips. You should see pics of me when I was a baby; they took up 25% of my face :lol:
That's probably because my great grandfather was of African blood though ;)

~~Spongy!

Back