Betha Bristow said:
spy_girl21 said:
ILoveVartan said:
Hey I was just curious.....
My bottom lip is bigger than my top
I just assumed that I was diff.
Just like my second toe is a smidget longer than my big toe
I must be a mutant or something
i have the same problems. my bottom lip is slightly bigger than my top. but i should be happy that they don't look deformed or anything. and then my 2nd toe is about a quarter of an inch longer than my big toe.
just like me! LMAO!
me too! lol!

Pink lipstick makes me look like a little girl trying to play dress up. :lol:

Actually, sometimes I can pull off dark red... but it depends on my clothes... And I can also wear brown-ish shades.

i can't pull off dark or strong colored lip sticks, it makes me look like Angelina Jolie. i generally wear shinny gloss

Ultra strangeness. I would have swore I voted and posted. I know I did! Ugh. Anyhows. I have rather fat pouty lips. The bottom is a tad bigger.

syd_spy47 said:
Nice poll...Um, my bottom lip is bigger than top but they're kinda full like Jen's *i think, or pretty much hope cuz jen is so pretty* Yep, that's it.
I was looking in the mirror yesterday and for just a second I saw Jennifer Garner staring back. Then it went away. Haha. We have the same eye color, hair color, and our lips are the same but my nose, face shape, and forehead are different.

lol i have big-ish lips, but my bottom is slightly bigger. i wish my lips were tinted differently- i envy those with pale skin and natural red lips. i just have pale (well, tanned now) skin and light pink lips. you cant even see them. i wear lipstick/tinted gloss all the time, lol.

Back