Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have to choose other since I'm in college

M: classes from 10-1
T: class from 11-12, 12:30-2
W: classes from 10-1
Th: class from 11-12, 12:30-2
F: classes from 10-1

Block schelduling would kill me, seriously. this year, we had some hour and a half periods when they were having assemblies, and i hated sitting in one place for so long. same with finals. but, it is less homework and less books to take to school everyday...

When I was in HS I had block scheduling and let me tell you -- I LOVED it. I would have died with regular scheduling. And another great side effect is that it's much more like college. Our "marathon" classes in college are only 75 minutes long! That's a piece of cake! :D

I liked block scheduling coz (1) less classes per day (again, a life saver!) and (2) more chances to do cool stuff in one class (esp. in labs and music classes and stuff).

Just my 2 cents! ^_^

Les

Leslie said:
When I was in HS I had block scheduling and let me tell you -- I LOVED it. I would have died with regular scheduling. And another great side effect is that it's much more like college. Our "marathon" classes in college are only 75 minutes long! That's a piece of cake! :D

I liked block scheduling coz (1) less classes per day (again, a life saver!) and (2) more chances to do cool stuff in one class (esp. in labs and music classes and stuff).

Just my 2 cents! ^_^

Les
lol, i guess we're the opposite. i think i'd really die if we had block schelduling. ^_^

Back