Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Christmas With The Kranks

• Other....Explain

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally qanna see The Forgotton soo bad it sint even funny! LOl! I Love Julianne Moore and this movie just looks awesome! I really wanna see Wimbledon too though!

I didn't put Elektra up there cause I only put ones that are coming up within the next couple months.

Wimbledon!!!!!!
looks sooooooo good
I'm also very much looking forword to Oceans 12 but thats not for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time

I really want to see Elektra in '05 too! I know everything that you can know so far about the movie :P

But I also really want to see The Forgotten and The Grudge. Those are on my top ten list along with A Series of Unfortunate Events.

xinli11 said:
Da Vinci Code, even more than Elektra, sorry Jen...
[post="995532"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

dude....they're finally actually making that into a movie? :eek: :cool:

SecretAgentMan said:
how could you leave out Blade: Trinity? :jawdrop:
[post="996427"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I wanna see that! I LOVE the Blade movies...they're like....super! Right there after Matrix...for action movies :cool:

Andy said:
I can't wait to see that either!!
[post="999888"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah, I liked Ocean's 11. It was smart, and the twist ending did surprise me, which was great. Can't imagine what they'd think up for Oceans 12.

i would have to say oceans12 will be the next movie i see in theaters. oh i heard they are making another bourne movie hell yeah.

i also wanta see suspect zero but i bet i'll just wait til it comes out on dvd, i have waited two years for the movie why not wait another 6months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back