What road shall you walk upon?

What path will your character take?

• Total voters
Re: What road shallyou walk upon?

Hmm, my chosen vocation is not on the list. Still gonna do it though since Llillith cannot be anything but a .......

Deranged Despot!

Oh yeah. Because generally they're pizzaroll eating basement virgin turbo nerds who can't PvP. Then if they can, woot, I'm game for a challenge! LoL

Lots of lone adventurers, I see. Forever healer here, so I chose healer saint. Hey! It's only a little stretch!

I don't really see a category that truly matches how Vahsyl will most likely turn out. Bard, Thief, Con-man... yunno, treasure hunter doesn't really fit because he's more interested in women and fame than treasure... though he'd probably perk up at a chance for a lot of money.

I think I honestly plan on playing him as not that good, but when it really matters, he'll probably do the right thing... ... um... PROBABLY... >.> <.<

Paths?
Teranash can't really be described as one of those, neither can my super secret hidden character be labeled as any of those. ^^ Again, a lot of archetypes but not everything can be stocked in to the poll.

Treasure hunter! Excuse to go and explore all those dangerous, deadly places and be excited about doing so.

But evil people put out boring, soulless work. Good people really give it their all and add potentially amusing easter eggs.

But evil people put out boring, soulless work. Good people really give it their all and add potentially amusing easter eggs.

No, Evil people tend to put in lots of scenes where the heroes die and such.

Back