What should Ryan do about Marissa?

What should Ryan do about Marissa?

• Pretend that Oliver never happened and start over. (Forgive her now.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Make Marissa prove that she can be trusted and then forgive her.

• Tell Marissa to get help and then maybe think about forgiving her.

• Move on and try to be friends with Marissa.

• Move on and give up on trying to be friends. They can't just be friends.

• I have no idea what Ryan should do.

• Total voters
V

verdantheart

I was just curious what y'all thought about Ryan & Marissa. After all, Marissa seems like the dumbest girl EVER, doesn't she? Trusting this guy and not listening at all to the guy who she supposedly trusts more than anyone else? Should Ryan pretend that nothing ever happened like Marissa wanted at Valentines and forgive her? Or what?
^_^

(If there needs to be another answer on the poll, let me know!)

They should just be friends. Relationships should be built on trust, which clearly, Marissa didnt have with Ryan. She chose to trust a guy she had just met rather than the guy she was dating. However dumb Marissa may be though, I believe that it is a mistake and mistkes happen to everyone, so they should continue trying to be friends. They don't have to be superclose friends, but they should remain friends.

I say move on and try to be friends with the possibility of maybe one day getting back together.

Absolutely not should he just get over it and forgive her. I thought that was the dumbest thing that she was behaving like 'Let's forget it happened' or 'Let's start over.' Trust is a huge thing in a relationship, something that she didn't have in Ryan and subsequently went to Oliver over.

I see Marissa being a bit like Vaughn. In if I were that actor/actress - I would be having a fit that the character is made so naive! Gah!

hmm i picked Make Marissa prove that she can be trusted and then forgive her.

b/c realy she hasn't proven anything to make him trust her. All she has done is just try and get him back with sex and basically beggin him lol
For now guess be friends, but i doubt that will ever work out.

I think he should wait till Marissa proves her trust. They were such a nice couple, but Marissa was so blind. She should suffer a little before they get back together. Am I the only one that thinks Teresa looks a bit old?

sd6452 said:
Am I the only one that thinks Teresa looks a bit old?
Nope! I started a thread called 'Teresa' about the exact same thing! She definitely looks older - if only I looked like that when I was 17!

Back