Marissa and Ryan

I love Ryan &Marrisa. am I the only one who can't stand Lindsey? I was watching the 1st season and forgot how much I love RM! this years has been so crappythey are acting as if those two never dated the barely have scenes together and now marissa is a lesbo WTF?

Ok saying this is gonna sound bad but on sunday I watched the first episode with Lindsey, and I have to say I like her character although I still like R/M better :smiley:

woohoo lindsay's gone!! loved when Marissa came over to ryan on the pier and put her arm around him so adorable! i can't wait for the next new one! summer asking marissa if she want to get back together with ryan! now all she has to do is break up with alex and end this creepy lesbo phase

I can't wait till I get that far, I wonder if Misha was a little embarrassed that they made her character into a lesbian? :blink:

Well well well looks like Marissa never got over ryan woohoo!! They were so cute at the restaurant! and next weeks looks awesome! I love Seth trying to put RM back together and alex needs to go away now

I just saw this great R&M OC commercial it was soo good it looked like they were going to kiss twice!!! I can't wait for those two to get back together!

I'm so happy they are back together! they were so adorable! Stupid Trey had to mess it up poor marissa. I have lost all respect for Trey little prev trying to rape his brother's girl. I wish she would just tell Ryan what happened.

M/R is much better the second time around, plus they make a nice contrast to the boring S/S/Z and S/K/C love triangles. I agree that I feel awful for Marissa and Ryan too because he has no clue what's going on.

I can't wait to see Ryan lay the smackdown on his loser brother.

Back