Marissa and Ryan

i just watched this show for the first time last night. *sigh* i love ryan.....and seth. i hope ryan and marissa get and stay together

just found this no1 has posted here for ages! wat is going on! onli watched a few cos it hasnt been on for long on channel 4... they are soooo right for each other and btw no1 tell me wat happens i dont wana no!

I can't wait for the new OC season to start! I have missed it so much... and I cannot wait to see how Ryan and Marissa get through this. They are so obviously perfect for each other... and so in love! I hope the writers bring them through it.

What are you talking together, they belong together, I can't even imagine him with someone else!

berry_kyoote_spy88  Aug 30 2004, 04:26 AM Post #64 

R/M SHIPPER!! AHH! i love them!!

Me too! ^_^ Who isn't?!?

We (UK) haven't got season 2 yet, but we get it 25th of Jan, I can't wait, but I cannot believe Ryan left, I was like crying when he drove past Marissa when leaving :cry:

Even though I'm not a M/R shipper, I admire them for their dedication. I would have a hard time continuing to cheer on Seth and Summer if Summer became a lesbian and the two of them barely spoke for most of S2, the way M/R have.

Back