Marissa and Ryan

M

mystery_chick

okay I can't help myself. I'ts just that.... It's too much! the UST, and you can totally see that they're into each other except there's Luke. GAH! :banghead: well, sail away!

--Mandy :angelic:

after tonight's ep i am positive that they have a chance. marissa defends ryan like 4 times. she admits luke is a jerk and an idiot (which he is) and she looks at him just that special way. Like when they were dancing 🤤 i was jumping up and down on the couch. lol.

My parents were like Seugnet chill out!!

:lol: tottally I mean i was like god hug her damn it! in the end where Marissa was crying. Good thing i was in the basement by myself :lol: btw I hate luke too. maybe we should have a Luke haters club :lol:
--Mandy :angelic:

Ah, okay, I'm deffinately a Marissa/Ryan Shipper!!

Someone needs to come up with some clever names :P for the different OC shippers!!

Hmm... if you have any suggestions you can private message them to me and I could start a poll and we could vote on what to call the Marissa/Ryan shippers... :D

Dunno, just a thought. I'll assume if no one private messages that no one is interested in a name and would rather just say marissa/ryan shipper.

Okay, now I am rambling so I'll just go ahead and shut up :P!!!

Thats amusing.

As you could probably tell from my sig, im a deffinite Shipper.

I'm so looking forward to next weeks episode.

PS my favorite band, Yellow Card, will be playing. Watch the video and tell me what you think. ;)

Back