What Sports you into ?

RiverWire

Cadet
Football (soccer) is my main sport, every chance i get ill be watching it at least, used to like a bit tennis and rugby but havent playing in years now.

I love and play the following sports:

Football
Field Hockey
Basketball
Track & Field
Paintball

I used to play:
Baseball
American Football
Lacrosse
Ice Hockey

I am a sports guy. I used to play the 4 other sports when i lived in the states but since it's not popular here in belgium i have stopped unfortunately.

Soccer, Indoor Soccer, Surfing atm...

I used to do any kinda sport
badminton, tennis, gaelic football, volleyball, swimmin if that counts and loads more. Got lazy in recent time so I stopped with a good few. I didnt play any of these with clubs tho, just quite often with m8's lol.

SilentHawk said:
American Football and Lacrosse. :D

i play lax. i didnt know you did?
i also bowl i have bowled to perfect games in league play and recieved twenty thousand dollars for college because of it!:teeth::teeth:

i play ice hockey as well and baseball, football, soccer, and rugby! :smiley:

I play left back for football ( The real one ) :smiley: I play it cuz i can kick anybody's ass who dribbles past me and i am the tackling pro...I <3 sports

I used to do competitive swimming, some of the older guys from where I went got olypic triails and one guy missed out by 0.1 Seconds!
I gave it up about 2-3 year ago though, I'm still and ace swimmer though. I'm more into running now though.
I also play cricket, rugby at school and a bit of hocky. and i might play football with my mates for a laugh!

Back