What sport(s) do you do?

I'm a dedicated Netballer...I love the sport so much, coach kids in it too!

Cant believe only one other person said they liked to play Netball (go you Natalia!:D) C'mon guys...get out there and start playing Netball, its a wicked sport and you're missing out! ^_^

Yay! I'm going to provincials for swimming again this year! I love swimming so much. I learned to swim before I could walk. I don't like to just goof around though. I'm very serious when it comes to competitive swimming.

alot of my friends were swimmers and man did they get in to it, like we would joke around with them saying how easy the sport has to be and they would chew our heads off and we were just joking.

mountaineer68 said:
Volleyball
Cheerleading (it is a sport!! :lol: lol)
Dancing (this is a sport too! haha!)
[post="1000766"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I can't speak for cheerleading, but dancing is definitely a sport. Considering the workout I get after a few hours on the dance floor, it better be considered a sport.

Xin Li

School started again here, so wednesday is definitly my sport day......I have swimming at school in the afternoon and volleyball training in the evening.....after all that sport I'm not able to handwrite anymore!!!! My hands are just shacking, cause I'm so tired. :yawn: :ermm:
Well, in my opinion cheerleading is only a sport when you do it on a professional level. These people who saw ,, Bring it on" probabaly know what I mean

What the heck is net ball?

Netball - one word. Obviously not a sport played in the US!! :lol:

The best way I can think of to describe it is like basketball, but played almost exclusively by women. You can't bounce the ball, and there is no backboard to help the ball go through the hoop. So you actually have to be skilled enough to throw it straight in. It's actually not that much like basketball, but that is the closest comparison I can think of.

Cant believe only one other person said they liked to play Netball (go you Natalia!:D)

:D

Used to play Badminton, was in competitions. I stopped it cuz I wasn't into as much, but I still play once in a while.. I also played Kendo, kinda stopped after I sprained my hand when I fell. Now I just relax for the time being and play Floor Hockey at school lunch breaks.

I used to play volleyball, basketball, and softball. I quit volleyball last year and I quit basketball this year. I'm hoping to play softball in college. I luve all three but it was just too much for me w/ school and all.

Back