What sport(s) do you do?

volleyball and basketball! unfortunately my volleyball team didnt make it into the finals so im pissed that my season is over! oh well...im waiting for basketball season to arrive for me!

soccer, soccer, soccer
Has anybody ever played (or heard) of the USA Cup? Huge youth soccer tourney in MN. Best time of your life! Whew!

And basketball on the side so I can stay coordinated with my hands and work on footwork :smiley:

....is watching Alias a sport ;) if so, add that one too!

I play basketball and tennis competitively. And I water ski, knee board, tube, swim, and i love to play floor hockey. I used to do martial arts, but i ran out of hours in the day when i started basketball and tennis.

I play badminton with my cousin sometimes. :lol: And some basketball with my bf.

I try to run everyday... but I haven't ran for like two weeks now! Ahh! Totally slackin'....

Just soccer at the moment. Why do softball and soccer have to be the same season? Fencing...haha...if I ever get around to commiting myself to fencing club...but soccer usually conflicts and if I have an off day away from soccer...it's like...yay...extra time to do homework...sleep...and just do the things I use to spend all my free time doing!

Marlene said:
Just soccer at the moment. Why do softball and soccer have to be the same season?
I know what ya mean. Soccer and Softball are in the same season at my school. I love both but soccer alittle more so I chose to play it. But I really want to play softball too. I also play field hockey in the fall which is really fun!

I normally play in two volleyball teams ( in a club in offenburg and at school). This year we are the master of the higher education authority*g*
but I'm injured at the moment.... :(

I used to do gymnastics, and after I stopped it I coached it for a while. I have also done swimming, netball and tennis.

It's not really a sport, but I trained to professional level as a ballet dancer, and then taught it for quite a while.

I don't do much now, as I've had so many injuries (9 dislocated knees, a splintered bone in my leg, an operation, the list just keeps going!)

Back