What's your favourite book series?

haha me too! harry potter, and shopaholic- cept now it's over :( and Stephanie Plum (very funny and also mystery) and FEARLESS!!!!!!!!!

younger--- boxcar, nancy drew, sweet valley, and babysitters club! ^_^

i read babysitters club and also the little house on the prairie books when i was younger, i remember i used to go through a little house book every two days!HA! what else did i read? i forget!LOL!oh! the mrs piggly wiggly books, i think thats what they are called but im not sure i could be mistaken!LOL!

ohhh definitly LOTR. that's my fav. and then Harry Potter, um... The Royal Diaries. those are good. um... i still read a lot of Throughbred books whenever i can get my hands on them. and when i was younger i read the baby sitter club, the saddle club, nancy Drew, the Black stallion and it's sequal/series. the boxercar children... and a lot of random horse books...
--Mandy :angelic:

I would have to say HP!! I really can't get into the books of LOTR even though I love the movies. I have never tried to read Alias. I don't know the others.

I'd have to say that Tolkien does it for me everytime.

But I also enjoy HP, Terry Pratchett's Discworld series(rotlmao), Raymond E. Fiest's Riftwar, any series by David Weber (highly recommended for lovers of 'hard' or 'military' SF), the Vorkosigan novels by Lois McMaster Bujold, the Evergence trilogy by Sean Williams and Shane Dix(and anything else by them for that matter) and neither last nor least The Narnia Chronicles by C.S. Lewis.

I'm also a sucker for a decent tie-in novel.

I like a lot of the ones that have been mentioned: Harry Potter, Narnia, Alias, The Princess Diaries. And I read Sweet Valley Twins and Babysitters Club when I was younger. I absoultely loved the Thoroughbred series, until Joanna Cambell stopped writing them. I also loved Noel Streatfield's "Shoe" books and the Trixie Belden series, both of which are being reissued. :smiley: And the Betsy-Tacy books, Laura Ingalls Wilder, Anne of Green Gables, The Dark Is Rising...

"Older" series I enjoy are the Pern series and the various David Eddings series, the Star Trek: New Frontier books, the Benni Harper series....

Let's leave it at that, though I'm sure I'm forgetting some...

Can you tell that I was a complete bookworm as a child? :D (Still am, as a matter of fact.)

My friend just finished a Robert E. Feist book in two days. I think it was called Karlgon or something like that.
kylo4

Forgot one.

The "Tomorrow" series by John Marsden. I started reading it in year 7 and finished in year 12 when the seventh and final book came out, it seriously had me crying at times.

Froggy

Back