When you grow up..........

I saw that commercial mo!!!!!! I sooo want a family like that!!!!!!!!!1 I have had so many different dreams of what my family and life will be like. I can always share some! There are many!!!!!!1 Freakkkkkkkkkky :smiley:

OK when I grow up I want to get married when I get out of college, have BEAUTIFUL wedding with my dream Husband.... Tall,dark and handsome he he...my parents has to like him, he has to like kids, he need to know how to cook cuz I can't( unless you count making cereal) he needs to be a little southern or be able to handle me being southern, he has to be smart ( stupid ppl get on my nerves) he has to be able to handle my wonderful evil moments ( I think every girl knows about those moments) I don't care what job, but I don't want to move around a lot, he has to have morals, christian or jewish belifs, he needs to be a good listener and talker, I want to move to Texas to a SMALL town, but not too too far from a big city, I want to have a nice little house where I can raise 2 or 3 children with my perfect husband and also work as a Family PA (physican's assistent).

well thats my dream future I hope it comes true but I'll settle for something like it!!

~KM

Great Future Iluvvaughn!!!!!!!!1 That would be so neat!!!!!!!!!

I have this wierd dream to either be a laywer a judge or something in the CIA or FBI. I fint all those very entriging.
And I am a law abing citizen so They would have nothing on me ;) :smiley:

Sunfire_77 said:
I saw that commercial mo!!!!!! I sooo want a family like that!!!!!!!!!1 I have had so many different dreams of what my family and life will be like. I can always share some! There are many!!!!!!1 Freakkkkkkkkkky :smiley:
lol! We want like the exact same family!! It's awesome!! I just want to make sure my kids dont hate me or think im an uncool mom lol...and i want my husband to still think im hot when im like 47!

ME too! I want my children to be sweeeet all the time and always think I am cool. And i dont want my husband cheating on me when I have dentures! LMAO :smiley:

LMAO!! omg Dentures!...I want a husband like my daddy! but i do not want to be a mom like my mom...*heeesh* my mom is like always depressed its sad...and my dad tells her shes pretty or soemthing and she'll just be like "shut up Tom!" lol its actually pretty comical...

What I dont want to be:A drop out with 5 kids and a husband who sings "Mr. Rodger" Tunes in the shower. I dont want to grow old in a institution singing tunes oof cats and eyeing the meds at the nurses desk.
I do not want to be a grandma at 32. LMAO

Sunfire_77 said:
What I dont want to be:A drop out with 5 kids and a husband who sings "Mr. Rodger" Tunes in the shower. I dont want to grow old in a institution singing tunes oof cats and eyeing the meds at the nurses desk.
I WANT TO EYE THE MEDS!!!!

Dark Wiccan said:
Sunfire_77 said:
I WANT TO EYE THE MEDS!!!!
I'm eyen the meds now *stares at the pills on top of the desk*

I never thought I would watch CATS And LMAO I did and WOW scarey!!!!!!!!!

I have this saying that has stuck in my mind forever. I heard it somewhere and well it never has went away.

I have the right to kick your a__
Any thing you say can and will give me a reason to kick you ra__
You have the right to an attorney, but not even he can stop me from kicking your a__.

I will use that when I become a cop LMAOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

I just know that my children will love me becuase how could any crazy mom be un cool! LMAO I should name my kids Darwin and Julia. ( Both boys ) LMAO

LMAO!! isnt Cats the best!!! I saw it in broadway once! i hate cats but i love the play!!

LMAO! darwin haha!...that reminds me of the Wild Thornberry english monkey!! haha...and then the little wild child Donny lmao!! hes so funny!

Back