When you grow up..........

Sunfire_77 said:
I am going to be a soccer mom! LMAO! My goal in life will be to make sure my kids get to practice and make sure my husaband is always fed.
I want to be a soccor mom too!!!! Are u going to be a stay at home mom?? I don't I want to work!!

~KM

SpyGurl001 said:
Sunfire_77 said:
I am going to be a soccer mom! LMAO! My goal in life will be to make sure my kids get to practice and make sure my husaband is always fed.
I want to be a soccor mom too!!!! Are u going to be a stay at home mom?? I don't I want to work!!

~KM
I want to be a stay at padded room guy

I want to live in a big old house with a reallly nice garden and I want to have one boy and one girl and I want my husband to be a good supporter with a kind heart. I want to work, but I dont want to be sooooooooo workaholic that my family comes second. If that ever happened I want to be a at home mom! SO my children know who I am :smiley: I also want to have ablack lab and a cat named skittles LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! ok that is my dream and hey yea ally we can all become soccer moms and at the next PTA we can exchange brownie recipes!

AliasHombre said:
or is it true because its funny...........
DON'T DO THAT!!!! I'M A TOTAL FLAKE!!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH DAMAGE YOU COULD DO!!! LMAO!!! Now I'm confused, when I grow up, should I be locked in a padded room with a strape jacket eyen the meds and eating crayons, or should I be a serial killer, perhaps both

Back