which office do you prefer?

It's a tie for me between The Rotunda and APO. Rotunda has that CIA feel,but APO is great too.Because of the white lit background.With the red lights in the walls shows more light on the actors. SD-6 was the only one I didn't miss out of the offices.

When I saw Season 4 I was like aww man they're getting rid of Rotunda. But by mid-season I loved APO's look.

Looks like I'm the only person who's going to vote for the SD-6 office... but maybe that's because I'm feeling a little nostalgic for the old SD-6 days of Alias at the moment. Close second for me is the Rotunda. Oh, and I loved the security scan thing that Sydney had to do before entering SD-6!

Even though APO is a cooler set, the show was a better show during the Rotunda days, which makes me partial to the Rotunda.

APO and Rotunda tie. APO's white makes it look really L.A. and down to business, but as many people have said, there are so many memories at Rotunda

i lived SD-6 it had a cool feel to it even though it was a bad place but it was where Sydney and Vaughn had thier 1st kiss..................lol

I think I'd have to go with APO, b/c well I prefer the white with the red, and I do like the lil scrolling tickers or whatever the heck those things are on the walls.

I kinda liked the Rotunda but it wasn't my favorite, it was too dark and to dreary.

I still hate APO. Rotunda was just so great because it had that open space and all.

P.S. The white colour of APO is just awful.

Back