Who do you miss the most?

Which Alias character, alive or dead, do you miss the most?

• Irina

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will

• Kendall

• Real Francie

• Allison

• Lauren

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Noah

• Emily

• Danny

• Total voters
FYI I only included characters we haven't seen alive this year.

Lots of people that used to be regulars are now gone or only show up once in a while. Some of them I miss more than others. I'd say Will, spymommy, and Kendall are the ones I'd like to see back on a regular basis. What about you?

That's a tough one. I can't pick between Will and Irina. Well, I'd probably give a slight edge to Irina because then we'd have quality Jack/Irina moments. I miss those. I also miss Lauren because I loved how evil she was.

Voted for Real Francie cause she was awesome and we will never get her back :cry:, but also Will,Irina and I wouldnt mind having Kendall come back for a couple of eppisodes.

Get Nadia out and Will back (since Francie cant) :Please:

Irina, she was so awesome, and next to Marshall, my favorite character is season two. That was such a good season.

i really miss francie- she was such a lovely character and syd won't be able to replace such a great friend. nadia just doesn't fit the bill. I'd also love will and irina back- the chemistry between all the characters in season 2 should have continued for more than one season. i loved that, and now i miss it! 😭

I voted for Will, but my real vote is for Will & Francie only because it added a whole nother element to the show. Sydney doesn't have a life anymore outside of the CIA. Her only friends/family are CIA.

I really miss Irina but not as much as Sydney having a life.

Alias_Day said:
I miss Francie the most. She was so sweet and she was innocent, she didn't deserve to die the way she did.
[post="1337406"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I know! Her and Danny are totally innocent victims.

I do miss Irina, but I really really really miss Will. We need more Will, and besides at least we know he wouldn't have to be brought back from the dead!

Since ABC is openly announcing the return of Irina, I didn't vote for her. I would have voted for Sark . . . why is he a man of his word??? I want to know! and he's so hot!

But those thoughts aside, Will was the next runner up. It was so great for Syd to have a friend outside the CIA but who still knew a bit about what her life was like.

Back