• >The prophecy is a load of felgercarb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • >The prophecy will never come to pass, Syd saw the mountain

• >I don't know

• Total voters
Here's the exact words about the prophecy:
"This woman here depicted will possess unseen marks. Signs that she will be the one to bring forth my works. Bind them with fury, a burning anger unless prevented at vulgar cost this woman will render the greatest power unto utter desolation."
"This woman, without pretense, will have had her effect, never having seen the beauty of my sky behind Mt. Sebacio. Perhaps a single glance would have quelled her fire."

I guess the writers were smart enough to make it so vague that they can play with the prophecy thing in a hundreds of angles, huh?

Questions and speculations:
1. "Bind them in fury, a burning anger.." I think Sydney is the one cuz she can be swayed by overwhelming emotions (Irina is sort of an ICE COLD, intellectual type of lady, don't ya think?)
2. What is or who is the "greatest power" that will be destroyed or "rendered into utter desolation"? Is it the US?
3. What's the significance of "without pretense"?
4. Sydney climbed Mt. Sebacio but did she really see the "beauty of MY SKY BEHIND (emphasis on behind) Mt. Sebaciop"? Where is that exactly? This is why Sydney is not disqualified and climbing Mt. Sebacio just diverted the attention of the characters(and us?) to Irina. Maybe this is the big shocker that the spoilers are talking about, huh?

For more speculations: See the topic "Irina is good here's why" on discussion about Irina.

ya i agree the thing with the mountain and what you said i think that gets a bit too nitpicky i think a really valid question is what is the greatest power...i doubt it is the US... you know Rambaldi is saying all this stuff and he is saying how his work will prevail notoriously...i wonder does that mean rambaldi himself was bad...i thinkit is hard to say... what if this was directed to people from the bad sidfe.... then it could be sydney it depends ont he point of cview you se it from

Theres no signs that syd has a sister so i would have to say either syds daughter or Ierina could be either has Ierina seen the mountains?
~ASH~

Back