Season 4 Who would you rather have back for Season 4?

Who would you rather have back for Season 4? (read my message first)

• Bradley Cooper as Will Tippin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lena Olin as Irina Derevko

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
SydneyBristow74 said:
I voted for Irina Deverko, since in my opinion, Alias fans need to know more about what's been going on with her for the past 2 years and what she is going to do.
I think that the Season 3 finale has shown that the Irina is dead, killed by her own sister Katya. I'm not sure, but didn't Lauren say what makes Syd (and Jack) think that they were really in contact with Irina? Katya may have killed Irina and and sent Jack all of the text messages! :woot:

I don't think that Vaughn redeemed himself when he saved Sydney from getting shot in the back. (What kind of incompetant agent doesn't make sure that a wounded enemy is dead or alive! Bad Syd. Bad Vaughn!)

Vaughn showed that his judgment was bad and was willing to break all kinds of laws for the satisfaction of killing Lauren. This is not good man to have a relationship with. Break his heart and he'll want to kill?

Sydney needs Will as her boyfriend. :cool:

superintelligentone said:
SydneyBristow74 said:
I voted for Irina Deverko, since in my opinion, Alias fans need to know more about what's been going on with her for the past 2 years and what she is going to do.
I think that the Season 3 finale has shown that the Irina is dead, killed by her own sister Katya. I'm not sure, but didn't Lauren say what makes Syd (and Jack) think that they were really in contact with Irina? Katya may have killed Irina and and sent Jack all of the text messages! :woot:

I don't think that Vaughn redeemed himself when he saved Sydney from getting shot in the back. (What kind of incompetant agent doesn't make sure that a wounded enemy is dead or alive! Bad Syd. Bad Vaughn!)

Vaughn showed that his judgment was bad and was willing to break all kinds of laws for the satisfaction of killing Lauren. This is not good man to have a relationship with. Break his heart and he'll want to kill?

Sydney needs Will as her boyfriend. :cool:
SI, that's just never going to happen, even if they do bring Will back. Him and Syd will never be an item. but it would be nice to have him back, since he's a close friend and all.

and about Irina being dead... well, it's possible but i don't think that she is. i think that she's imprisoned or something. it would be better if they left that possibility open for next season. if Lena decides not to come back for season 4, then they will kill Irina.

as much as i love Will...i'd rather see Irina back...there are just too many unanswered questions about...well everything about her.

No both as an option?? :thinking: I guess that would defeat the purpose huh? :rolleyes: Well, I guess I have to go for Irina then, she added so much depth to the show. Though at this point, I would just as soon see Will with Syd than Vaughn. Hard choice, but in the end....Lena Olin as her mom. And I want both mom and dad to be good!!! or at least have Syd's best interests at heart!

i voted will cuz A)he is really really hot B) he would make an awesome spy and C) sydney has like no friends since the missing 2 years and if will came back she would have one

Lena as Irina DEFINTELY. Not only for the storyline but she's my fave and I must say that Irina was a great character to add to Alias. It'd be cool for Will to come back b/c really, Sydney kinda needs her friend.

i hope lena olin would consider coming back. she'll definitely spice things up a little more! what, with the developments with jack's "secret" and all. plus, she's one great asset to the show.
SPYMOMMY has my vote! (y)

I love Will and would love him back but Irina is my choices there was a void this season without her

For the storyline I think Irina should be back...but they could gave Will a new role in the next season, I love him dearly...Why not on the bad side...I would love to see him evil, where he knew for Sydney all along...

Can't we have both???? ;)

ivand67 said:
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>So think about that before you vote for Irina.</span>
There is nothing to think about except this.

Don't you think that the whole show truely actualy revolvs around Irina? Who was it al lthis season that was up to something that we don't know about? Who was it that has more secrets, and crazy family history? Sloane, Jack, and esspecial Jack are the primary characters. Syds good, but I bet few of you think she is the best character. Will, along with Wiess, are wasted characters, in my opinion.

:beer:

Slaoneaholic said:
ivand67 said:
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>So think about that before you vote for Irina.</span>
There is nothing to think about except this.

Don't you think that the whole show truely actualy revolvs around Irina? Who was it al lthis season that was up to something that we don't know about? Who was it that has more secrets, and crazy family history? Sloane, Jack, and esspecial Jack are the primary characters. Syds good, but I bet few of you think she is the best character. Will, along with Wiess, are wasted characters, in my opinion.

:beer:
Weiss is a wasted character... fine I'll accept that he never does squat.

But Will? Come on, who doesn't like Will? He was always so cool.

So that's why I think they should bring him back.

Lena doesn't even want to come back, so let's bring back Cooper. Whatever that's not even the point cuz none of them will probably even come back.

But anyways, NICE TO SEE ALMOST 25% are voting for Will!!!

I didn't vote because I love and miss them both. I would be immensely happy if either of them came back. Sigh for the good old days of Alias.

i LOVE both of them, but if i had to choose, i'd rather see lena back. there is so much we don't konw about/so much that can happen with irina. yes, will was an awesome character, but there isn't as much for him to do on the show. but i'd be happy with either of course.. or both :D
(hehe.. my vote was #247.. lol i thought that was fun)

Back