Season 5 Who's her real mother?

dicksun

Cadet
I don't think that Nadia is Irina and Sloan's daughter, but rather Bill Vaughn's and [Nadia's caretaker - Sophia Vargas ] instead. Therefore, Nadia will be Vaughn's sister and not Sydney's. Nadia will still be the Passenger of course - but I don't recall the prophecy saying that the two will literally be sisters. (I could be wrong.) I think Sloan knows this and played everybody to get what he wants - Rambaldi.

But check it - How much would that screw up their world? That could have something to do with the pact between Jack and Sloan, i.e. You don't tell, and I'll give you this.

Totally speculation of course.

But please look at this picture and tell me that she doesn't look more like Nadia's mother than Irina does:

Who's her real mother?

Any thoughts?

:lol: interesting theory. Moving to Spec based on spoilers. :smiley:
--mandy :angelic:

That is an interesting theory. I actually like it better than Nadia being Syd's daughter. Unless there's something really cool that he's after, I don't know why Sloane would pretend that Nadia was his daughter. My main problem with Nadia being Sloane and Irina's daughter is that I don't like the idea of Irina having another child. I don't want anyone horning in on the SpyDaddy/SpyMommy/SpySyd relationship. However, I don't see how this is possible. When describing the Rambaldi symbol, Irina said that the < > represented her daughters. Unless she's lying too, I don't think that this is going to happen. Of course, maybe Sloane and Irina worked this plot out to get back at Bill Vaughn for some Rambaldi-related reason. You never know with Alias.

MissingSark said:
When describing the Rambaldi symbol, Irina said that the < > represented her daughters.  Unless she's lying too, I don't think that this is going to happen. 
[post="1258405"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Ah... but did she ever mention the actual names of her daughters? Maybe we just haven't met her yet -

And Sloan (according to Sydney) will do anything to gain access to the Rambaldi mystery. I mean, come on - how cool would it be if Sloan convinced the CIA that Nadia was his daughter and that he was a changed man, all in an effort to get back in with the good guys so that he could have access to Rambaldi - what he could no longer have access to once SD-6 was taken down. ...Of course then, the question would be "Why SD-6 at all then?" ...Well, I think the CIA wouldn't chase prophesy like Sloan wanted to. I mean, Jack and Sydney have both said it was his obsession with Rambaldi that drove him away. Why wouldn't Sloan start up the Alliance in an effort to further track Rambaldi - knowing full well that he could get away with murder and manipulation of Sydney - whom he knew to be the Chosen one.

dicksun said:
Ah... but did she ever mention that actual names of her daughters? Maybe we just haven't met her yet -
[post="1258421"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That would get a little complicated wouldn't it? Even more family members turning up! I would be suprised if we went all this time and Nadia turned out to be someone else's sister and only a cousin to Syd.

Though I do agree that the actress in the photo does look more appropriate for Nadia's mother.

Has anyone ever wondered why Nadia looks Argentinian, when supposedly her mother, Irina, was Russain (correct me if i'm wrong) and her father Sloane was American. I mean I can see the accent, but why should she look like that if she's not.

that would be cool if nadia was actually BV daughter which means she would be MV sister and if he marries SYd then they become sisters.

Going back to S2 irina helps syd save MV life more than once maybe MV is also an essential figure in the Rambaldi equation/ scenario

Maybe he is a missing link that will tie everything together

:thinking:

Nadia has to be Sloane's or possibly Jack's because the only way they found Nadia was through that Rimbaldi artifact that only revealed the Passenger's (Nadia) whereabouts to her father, and since Sloane and Jack were the only two there it has to be one of them.

sydneymicheal said:
Nadia has to be Sloane's or possibly Jack's because the only way they found Nadia was through that Rimbaldi artifact that only revealed her whereabouts to her father and since, Sloane and Jack were the only two there it has to be one of them.
[post="1258762"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Unless that was a lie. Where did that information come from?

It seems that none of us are ever going to take anything revealed on Alias at face value. Given what's happened in the past, I'd say that's a wise idea. :D

sydneymicheal @ Mar 14 2005, 03:49 PM)
Nadia has to be Sloane's or possibly Jack's because the only way they found Nadia was through that Rimbaldi artifact that only revealed her whereabouts to her father and since, Sloane and Jack were the only two there it has to be one of them.

Unless that was a lie. Where did that information come from?

That was with the artifact I believe.

MissingSark said:
My main problem with Nadia being Sloane and Irina's daughter is that I don't like the idea of Irina having another child.  I don't want anyone horning in on the SpyDaddy/SpyMommy/SpySyd relationship. 
[post="1258405"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

My problem with is Irena having an affair with Sloan. That just doesn't seem right to me. I don't know what Irena would ever had seen in Sloan. YUCK!

I wouldn't be surprised if Nadia turned out to have different parents.

I honestly feel that both Jack and Sloane know that Nadia is not Sloane's or Irina's daughter. Sloane is using her for his own purpose. Sloane may not know that Jack knows but I believe Jack knows. While it might appear that Sloane and Jack are working together, I think they both have their own agenda. Nadia could very well be Bill Vaughn's and either Katya or Yelena's daughter. I think Vaughn is somehow connected to the Rambaldi prophecy.

What about the scene where Vaughn was in the elevator and some guy was giving him information about his father and the passenger. BV was protecting the passenger, which, if he was Nadia's father, would make a great deal of sense.

meg_loves_Alias said:
Has anyone ever wondered why Nadia looks Argentinian, when supposedly her mother, Irina, was  Russain (correct me if i'm wrong) and her father Sloane was American. I mean I can see the accent, but why should she look like that if she's not.
[post="1258450"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i am sorry but that has to be one of the most ignorant things i have ever heard. what exactly does an Argentine "look" like? or a Russian? or an American for that matter? I am amazed that they have developed the ability to determine one's nationality purely by visual recognition in Arkansas. wow.

But she really doesn't look anything like either of her 'parents'. I don't know where her looks are supposed to have come from.

And people of different nations do look different, and that's not a bad thing! I have a lot of friends from Latin America, and, guess what, they look Latin American! Nadia is beautiful because she looks Latin American, but she also looks nothing like her 'mother' or her 'father'.

It's not ignorance, just fact. It's just like I look very Slavic because I am of Ukrainian origin. I don't think it is insulting to be told I look Slavic.

I think you took that statement the completely wrong way.

Chinese people look Chinese, Russians look Russian/Slavic, Fijians look Fijian. It's not ignorance, it's the truth. It's only in countries like the US and Australia that were settled by people of other places that there isn't a specific 'look'. Not racist, not ignorant, just fact. It's called racial diversity, and it's something to be proud of!

karina125 said:
that would be cool if nadia was actually BV daughter which means she would be MV sister and if he marries SYd then they become sisters.

Going back to S2 irina helps syd save MV life more than once maybe MV is also an essential figure in the Rambaldi equation/ scenario

Maybe he is a missing link that will tie everything together

:thinking:
[post="1258729"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I thought it would be cool if BV was really Nadia's dad. and i heard something about someone being "the sentinel" and that means "guardian" and Sydney called Michael her "Guardian Angel". so if it's true, then that would fit michael into the equation

Back