Why Me?

OMG!!
This was soo great I loved it! They are such a great happy family. :D
I loved it when they finally told the kids what really happened and also when they found out about Jack and Bill being CIA! That was great.
Sam and Chris that was soooo cute! :love:
Now I can finally go and read the sequel to this. I took me ages to read both this and searching for the truth but I'm glad I read them. :D
I hope the sequel is just as good if not better!

Janet Nicky has nearly finished reading this and she apears to like it but she can't post a reply so from what i'm gettting from her she's been reading all day and is finishing and is getting kicked of the computer but I think it's safe to say she loved it :P :love: who wouldn't?

“I want to work for the CIA.” Sam smiled.
OMG> hahahahahahah
this fic had me rolling around laughing. they both have.
I enjoyed reading it with 6helterskelter6, haha, yeah, we talked about how great of a writer you are.. no, we are not stalkers....haha. maybe.
i love this fic, well, off to read the next one!

Wow. An amazing sequel to SFT. I liked this one a lot and it was definetly hilarious. It was great that sam came to realize that her family rocked and she shouldn't be rebellious after all. Well...off to go read Learning To Love! Great job!

-erin :smiley:

Awww...Wonderful fic...can't wait to read sequel...you noe..i just read searching for truth yesterday in one day and i finished Why me? today...i read it from 6.35am to 10.36am....Your fics are sooo....coool!!! ^_^ ;)

sam and chris married..wow....cute! :D

yay! A happy ending... :smiley:

Back