Why Me?

wow...sam's old now lol

i loved her speech! its so true! its very very very well written!!

if you ever need a new beta for the sequel, just pm me!!

and you better get to work writting!!!

i'm so sad to see this one finish!!

OH MY, !!You are the greatest writer ever and all your fics are so superb!! I loved how this one turned out......Sams speeech, AMAZING!
Chris!!!
thanks for pm, and YES TO INVISIBLE SEQUAL!
becky

I’m sure you’re wondering who I married. Well I have known him my whole life but we only started dating when, ironically, we met through work. He was an agent too. But now he’s just an analyst. We got married when I was 27... 15 years wow. Yes I know I still haven’t told you.... well it was Chris

Chris became CIA? How? And how did he find out about Sam's beginning?? So many FAQ's. Sign me up for the sequal and I bags #47 on the addicts list. Thanks so much for such a beautiful ending, AND SHE HAD KIDS wow, Syd and Vaughn are Grandparents.

That was a wonderful fic.
Sam's Graduation speech was great.
Joining the family business. lol
The CIA.
Loved the Epilogue/Letter
That was a nice touch.

:cry: I think...that *sniffles* Im gonna cry :cry:

*loud sobs*

It cant be over! It just cant! :cry:

I looooooooved how Sam finally matured and realised what a b**** she had been. I think you wrote her character wonderfully and really showed how she grew throughout! (y) great job!

Thanks for all of your PM's and all of the amazing work!

-G

That was a fabulous ending. Sam realized the importance of family and married the man who always treated her right. And best of all, everyone lived happily ever after.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

i was really crying reading this very last chapter of this story. this is really an amazing story and i'm so happy you wrote this one. please let me know if you have something new! thanks again for sending me all those PMs! you are really a great writer!

Oh just what I needed! I've had a horrible day, trying to get moved into my new house and trying to get internet working...it's been awful! Our realtor is a complete jerk (after we signed the lease though!) and it's just been one thing after another...but now I'm using someone else's wireless net (not sure who's but I'm grateful since ours won't be connected until Sunday) and I could read the ending of this wonderful story. Thanks so much for sharing it with us! Now when I need a pick me up I know where to find it.

Linnette

:jump: i loved that last chapter!!!

My mother is one of the most amazing people I know. She’s stronger than anyone will ever know. This year I found out so much more about her, no one of which I’ll share but.... it made me realize just how much I love her. I used to think we were nothing alike. But I was wrong. I’m proud to say that, or at least I hope that I am like her in many ways.

:cry: her speech was so good! It's great how they're all still so close! :happydance:

“What then?” Mel asked.
“I want to work for the CIA.” Sam smiled.

:jawdrop: :woot: WOO!!

My daughter, Sydney Anne (yes Mom loved that too), is in the 7th grade now.

:love: aww she called her daughter after her Sydney! :D

We got married when I was 27... 15 years wow. Yes I know I still haven’t told you.... well it was Chris.

:woot: :groupwave: :woot: :groupwave: THEY GOT MARRIED!!! :woot: :groupwave: :woot: :groupwave:

janet, this story was amazing! :cheers:

thanks for the pm ^_^

“The year I turned eighteen my life changed forever. I learned things I never knew about myself, my parents, my family... I changed; changed for the better.

now where did I hear that before?? :lol:

Destiny. The dictionary defines destiny as a predetermined course of events considered as something beyond human power or control. I know I, like I’m sure many of you, thought destiny was just a stupid, Disney manufactured idea.

hm... destiny...

So I again urge you not to be afraid of your destiny but instead seek it out and embrace it.”

wow- that's a powerfull speech :thud:

“I want to work for the CIA.” Sam smiled.

:D she does??? heheh, that's great!!

Epilogue:
Dear Readers,
I’m sure you are all wondering what happened to me after graduation. Well I went to the University of Connecticut and also started working for the CIA. I became a field agent there and went on a innumerable number of missions. Grampie says I was the best agent they had, but I don’t know if I believe him. Yes dear sweet Grampie. I only got to work with him for two years before he retired so he and Grammie could spent time traveling. Although the never traveled at all. Anyway I was on active field duty until I turned 30 which was when I got pregnant. I took that opportunity to retired. I’ve since written a series of books about a spy’s adventures – all of which are quite fictional I assure you.... Anyway that was over 10 years ago (yes I’m 42 can you believe it?! I know I can’t). My daughter, Sydney Anne (yes Mom loved that too), is in the 7th grade now.
Mel graduated and went to UConn with me. She’s now married with a son and she teaches math at the local high school.
Nadia and Eric are still together. And Dylan, well he decided to become a pediatrician. He works at the hospital now.
Mom and Dad? Well they’re still the same. Still as in love as ever. It’s sweet really. For their 40th anniversary they renewed their wedding vows. It was the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen. Mom’s sequel – the one she wrote about... well us – she finished it. It was called ‘A Second Chance’ and it was on the best seller lists for months. She went on to write two more sequels as well, one was about raising a troubled teen. I swear I have no idea where she got the inspiration for that one. But all of them were a big success of course because she’s fabulous.
I’m sure you’re wondering who I married. Well I have known him my whole life but we only started dating when, ironically, we met through work. He was an agent too. But now he’s just an analyst. We got married when I was 27... 15 years wow. Yes I know I still haven’t told you.... well it was Chris.
Lots of love,
Samantha Anastasia Holmes

ok, I don't know why, but this gave me shivers... found it really, very touching!!
man, it feels like I've known her for real since she was a baby and now she's all grown up :cry:
*note to myself: don't get too caught up in Janets fanfics, it's not real life :lol:*

So there you go. That's the end. I cannot even express how much I have loved these stories, Searching For Truth and Why Me?.

wow, they were both so good....... :cry: Janet, seriously, take a peanut's word: you are an insanely amazing writer!! I hope you're still PMing me when we're old and grey and can't eat solid food anymore.... you're the best :winner:

But for all my little Invisible addicts - It will be AFTER the sequal to Invisible -

yay!! <span style='font-size:27pt;line-height:100%'>INVISIBLE FLUFF!!!!!!!</span> (lol, I'm obsessed with the word :D)

Anyway thanks for sticking through all 140 chaps and then 50 more :hugs:

thank you for giving them to us!!!! :thud:

BIG peanuthug! you deserve lots of them :D

:hug:

peanutbutter said:
now where did I hear that before?? :lol:
hm... destiny...
wow- that's a powerfull speech :thud:
:D she does??? heheh, that's great!!
ok, I don't know why, but this gave me shivers...  found it really, very touching!!
man, it feels like I've known her for real since she was a baby and now she's all grown up :cry:
*note to myself: don't get too caught up in Janets fanfics, it's not real life :lol:*
wow, they were both so good....... :cry: Janet, seriously, take a peanut's word: you are an insanely amazing writer!! I hope you're still PMing me when we're old and grey and can't eat solid food anymore.... you're the best :winner:

thank you for giving them to us!!!! :thud:
BIG peanuthug! you deserve lots of them :D

:hug:
[post="1219376"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
awwwwwwwww thanks peanut :hug:
and you know what - i get WAY too emotionally involved in my fics - but its ooooooooooooooook ;)

it finished?
dude i am so behind the times
no thanks to school *glares at school*

ok janet the sam speech
oh god i was getting sniffly
i can not tell you how much i love this fic to bits and how much i've enjoyed reading it

you write so damn well and seroiusly are an inspiration to all

^^ that words made me sound smart

*runs around screaming, extremely scared*

luv juju :harp:

okay at the risk of making myself sound pathetic twice in 1 day....not only did I finish searching for truth (229 pages!) in two days, but i just finished this one today too!!!! wow! if it wasnt for someone elses sick child this probably would have taken me months. All I can say is if you enyoyed writing these half as much I enjoyed reading them then youve had some good months...did that make sence? Okay on to read your other fics....oh and yes im on your other PM lists! youre great! :D

Karen

I too just read SFT and this story in two days. I loved them. Very good story you have written here. Complicated but well written and well thought out. I was surprised that Cole was the one who started the whole rotten game with Syd and Michael. i always detested Cole. Thanks for the great stories,

OMG!! this one only took me one day to read ;) LOL YAY you rock! I love your fics. If you EVER write a new fic or a sequeal to this PLEASE PM me. :love: (or if theres a sequeal alrady up whats it called? :thinking: ) anways REALLY good fic i love sam/chris now aww and the k-garden thing now thats cute i didnt remember that :confused: but its really cool I LOVE how there all family-e lol (sorry i tend to make up my own words :shh: ) well Thanks for posting and writing this for us ~lizzy

Back