Why Me?

Oh no!! Things are supposed to get better between Eric and Nadia, not worse! Maybe Sam'll see how good she's got it. I hope this gets better, it's really sad right now!

Great chpater!

“My parents... they’re yelling – I just had to get out of there....”
Aww... 🇳🇴 I was hoping things were better.

“What’s going on Mel? Sneaking boys up to your room to have your way with them?” Sam whispered from her doorway.
“Ew I hope not.” Dylan said. 
:laughbounce: Soo funny

A minute later Michael came down and stopped when he saw the kitchen table.  “That’s funny I could have sworn we had two girls...”
:lol:

“This is sad...” Mel sighed.  Sydney put an arm around her and hugged her tight.  Michael did the same to Sam. 
“Yeah and it sucks too...” Sam said.  Michael and Sydney nodded in agreement.
Family togetherness! ^_^ Now if only Nadia, Eric, and Dylan were that close too...

Thanks a bunch for the PM! I cant wait for more!!

aw, poor D. I'd hate if my parents fought for 3 hours. I mean, hearing them fight for like 3 minutes sucks, much less 3 hours. That really would be terrible. I hope Nad and Weiss aren't gonna divorce. That'd make me real sad. But on a happier note, I'm glad Sam didn't do anything bad this chapter. lol. she kept her mouth shut and didn't like do pot or anything worse this time. yay! Great chap! thanks for the pm!

Nooooo you have to fix Wedia now ... I'll cry if you dont ... aww love Mel ... eww ther realated I hope nothing is going on ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Maybe Sam will see how The Weiss act and not want to be like them
So she will start to get along with everyone
I hope I am right on this one
I also hope that the Weiss family will just get along!
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon please

Oh no, that was so sad, I thought things between Eric and Nadia were supposed to get better, not worse! Great chapter though, loved it!
thanks for the pm!

When's Sam gonna find out? And I sure hope she feels guilty about making her mom cry and about being rude to Mel, I mean taking her place at the dancek, was really sweet. Poor D, i hope his family life gets better soon,

Anji

ALLALIAS HAS BEEN UNBOLDIFIED! :happydance:

first?? i think not
23rd
*sigh* i hate time differences

SkyGirl5 said:
Chapter 24
~I thought we had two daughters~
when i first read that i was like :blink: man i gotta learn to not read too much into the meanings of these chappy titles

Late one night in early November the phone rang and Mel answered it. 
“Hello?”
“It’s me”
“Dylan what are you doing calling so late?  My parents are in bed!” Mel said. 
“I know it’s just... can I come over?” Dylan asked.
“Where are you?”
“Outside your house...”
“What?! Hold on I’ll be right down.” Mel said as she hung up the phone.  She crept quietly downstairs and turned off the alarm.  Then she let Dylan in the back door and turned the alarm back on. 
(n) more wadia fighting? janet! :cry:

“What’s going on?” She asked him.
“My parents... they’re yelling – I just had to get out of there....”
“Aw Dylan... I thought things were getting better?” Mel asked.
“They were... until tonight that is.”
“What happened?”
“Well I think they started fighting over me.”
“you? What’d you do?”
“Well I got this bad grade on a test and then it sorta set them off.  They’ve been fighting for like three hours I just couldn’t take it anymore...” He sighed heavily. 
“Ok well you can stay here tonight come on.” Mel said as she took him up the steps. 
THREE HOURS? ACK!

“What’s going on Me? Sneaking boys up to your room to have your way with them?” Sam whispered from her doorway.
“Ew I hope not.” Dylan said. 
“D is that you?” Sam asked.
“yeah...”
“Shh Sam you’re going to wake them” Mel scolded. 
LOL! 😆

it's haunting me
it is!

The next morning when Sydney came downstairs there were three children sitting at her kitchen table instead of just two. 
“Uh hello....” Sydney said. 
“Mom!” Mel jumped. 
“Hey Aunt Syd.” Dylan sighed. 
“When did he get here?” Sydney asked.
“Uh about midnight.” Mel cringed.
“WHAT? Dylan do your parents know where you are?” Sydney gasped. 
“Do they care?” Dylan laughed. 
aww dylan! :console:

“I’ll be right back...” Sam said as she left the table and went back upstairs. 
A minute later Michael came down and stopped when he saw the kitchen table.  “That’s funny I could have sworn we had two girls...”
“Hey Uncle Mike.” Dylan sighed. 
OMG LMAO! best line of the fic so far!

“Dylan what are you doing here?” Michael asked him.
“My parents were fighting....” He said quietly. 
Michael looked at Sydney.  “Mel could you give us a minute.” He said.  Mel went upstairs and Sydney and Michael sat with Dylan at the kitchen table. 
“Dylan we promised we’d butt out but... was it really that bad that you had to leave?” Sydney asked.
“Well it wasn’t until last night and I just.... I dunno.” He sighed. 
“Dylan you’re always welcome here but you can’t just leave with out your parents knowing.  They’ll be so upset if they find you missing.” Sydney told him. 
“They probably didn’t even notice.” He sighed. 
“I’ll call them.” Michael said.  Sydney reached over and rubbed Dylan’s back lovingly. 
JANET! no more wadia yelling
PLEASE! *gets down on hands and knees and BEGS*
this is doing no good to my mind!

“Nadia? It’s Michael.”
“Oh hi Michael it’s kinda early...”
“Well I just wanted you to know Dylan is here...”
“HE’S WHAT?!” Nadia gasped. 
“Yes he’s been here all night.” Michael told her. 
“Oh my... ok well I’ll be over in like ten minutes to get him.” Nadia said. 
“Ok Nadia.” Michael said as he hung up the phone. 

“Dylan Christopher Weiss how dare you run away from home?” Nadia screamed when she came over.  She fumed at him while he just looked at her with a blank expression.  Sydney and Michael took that opportunity to back away slowly and escape up the stairs where they found Mel and Sam listening.
“Whatever Mom I know you didn’t even notice....” Dylan sighed.
“You were supposed to be asleep in bed!”
“Well who could sleep with all the yelling” Dylan retorted. 
Nadia sighed heavily.  “Ok Dylan just go get in the car....”
and they didn't even notice?
dude, i like open my door and my parents wake up
it's kind of scary haha

Upstairs the four members of the Vaughn family heard the door slam and took that as a sign that it was safe to come downstairs. 
“Thanks guys..” Nadia sighed as she walked past them and followed her son out the door. 
“This is sad...” Mel sighed.  Sydney put an arm around her and hugged her tight.  Michael did the same to Sam. 
(y) it DOES suck and it IS sad!
lol and those two lines from sam and mel just show their differences
ignore me if that sentence made no sense

LOVED IT! but i always do :P

luv juju :harp:

krzykty57789 said:
Janet, I can't take all the Wadia yelling. :(
[post="1180094"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
me neither!

*curls into a ball and rocks back and forth*
i will survive
i will survive
i will survive

At least Eric and Nadia had gone a long time without arguing.
Poor Dylan, his bad grade set them off. Let's hope they don't argue again for a long while.

It's still good that Dylan has a safe place to go while his folks are fighting.

I loved Sydney's hesitation when she came down to breakfast and saw 3 kids instead of only 2. Vaughn's statement "I thought we had two girls" was funny.

I hope Eric, Nadia and Dylan can work things out.

The last part had Vaughn, Sydney, Sam and Mel acting like a close family. Mel saying that was sad and Sydney putting her arm around Mel. Sam agreeing and Michael putting his arm around Sam. I hope this all means that Sam realizes how good she has it and she shouldn't screw it up any more.

SkyGirl5 said:
hahahahahahhaa

“Dylan you’re always welcome here but you can’t just leave with out your parents knowing.  They’ll be so upset if they find you missing.” Sydney told him. 
“They probably didn’t even notice.” He sighed. 
“I’ll call them.” Michael said.  Sydney reached over and rubbed Dylan’s back lovingly.
awwwwwww

“Well who could sleep with all the yelling” Dylan retorted. 
Nadia sighed heavily.  “Ok Dylan just go get in the car....”
at least he voiced out his thoughts

yeah super sad.. witnessing something like this.. you want to help but there is nothing that you could possibly do.. nothing.. 🇳🇴

thanks for this janet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
great update.
im still looking forward to the time when sam will know something about her mother. hihhiHI!

Aww why do they have to fight??
I feel bad for Dylan... poor kid.
They have to solve their problems!! And quick!!! >_<

Thanks for the PM!

Lesley

OMG ALIAS!!!!!!! :thud: Santa Barbara :cry: PERFECTION!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH cant even express in words how amazing!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 25
~Family Law?~
When Dylan came home from school that afternoon he went directly to his room and slammed the door.
“What was that about?” Eric asked his wife.
“He ran away last night.”
“He what?” Eric gasped.
“Yeah to Syd and Michael’s” Nadia sighed.
“Aw man...” Eric groaned. “Oh no is that the time? I’m gonna be late. See you later – and then we’ll have a talk with him.”
“Ok, bye Eric.” Nadia sighed. She walked over and knocked on Dylan’s bedroom door. “Dylan?”
There was no response.
“Dylan your father just left for work and I need to run to the grocery store... I’ll be back in like an hour ok?” Nadia asked.
Still no response. She sighed and then left.

Inside his room Dylan just stared at the back of his door. He heard his mother walk downstairs and then drive away. He sighed heavily and then went downstairs to play with his Xbox. About half an hour later he heard the phone ring.
“Hello?” He answered.
“Yes this is Jack Bower calling from Bower, Jacobson and Charles, Family Law and I’m calling to return a call made by...” Dylan hung up the phone.
Family law? His heart raced. One of them called a divorce lawyer....

For the rest of the time his parents were gone Dylan just sat on the couch and stared off into space. The realization that his parents would actually, could actually be getting divorced had finally sunk in. This is it... nothing will ever be the same again.

When his mother returned she smiled at him cheerfully. “Dylan do you want to help me get the groceries?”
Dylan got up quietly and went to help her. He tried to read her for any sign, any sign at all, that she would have called a divorce lawyer.
“Mom were you expecting a phone call?” Dylan asked finally.
“No, I don’t think so... why did I get one?” Nadia asked.
“Well the phone rang but the person hung up so...” Dylan lied.
“Oh well I don’t think it was for me.” She smiled.
She’s either a really good liar or she has no idea... Dylan thought. He knew that his father was working the night shift at the hospital so he wouldn’t be home until late so Dylan’s talk with them would have to wait until the next afternoon.

~*~

“D what’s wrong?” Mel asked him the next day at school.
“It’s just... I got a call that I think I wasn’t supposed to get.” He sighed.
“What do you mean?” Mel asked.
“It was from a divorce lawyer....”
“Oh God Dylan I’m so sorry.” Mel sighed as she gave him a hug. “Did you talk to them about it?”
“No... but I’m going to as soon as I get home.” Dylan sighed.

~*~
“Guess what Dylan told me today?” Mel asked Sam as they were waiting for their mother to come pick them up after school.
“What?”
“Either Eric or Nadia called a divorce lawyer because he got the phone call.”
“Oh no...” Sam sighed. “We’d better not tell Mom and Dad though... other wise they’ll freak....”
“Yeah you’re probably right.”
~*~

By the time Dylan got home that afternoon he was fuming. He slammed the front door and found his parents sitting in the family room talking.
“Who the hell do you people thing you are?” Dylan screamed at them.
“Dylan! What’s wrong with you?” Nadia gasped.
“You fight and you scream and then you look all civil but I know that one of you called a divorce lawyer.” Dylan saw the expressions on his parent’s faces turn to one of shock and horror. “Yeah that’s right I got a phone call from some family law attorney. Well thanks a whole bunch for telling me about it.” Dylan screamed as he ran out the front door of the house.
Nadia and Eric looked at each other in shock. Nadia was nearly in tears.
“You called a lawyer?” They asked in unison. Then they again stared at each other in silence.
“Wait you didn’t call the lawyer?” Eric asked Nadia.
“Of course not! Did you?” Nadia asked.
“No.” Eric said.
“Then who...?”
“Aw damn it!” Eric groaned.
“What?”
“My parents.... I told them about our counseling and stuff – which was my own dumb fault- and my mom suggested this lawyer. I told her we weren’t getting divorced but she didn’t listen as usual...”
“Oh...” Nadia sighed.
“Nadia I swear I don’t want to divorce you- not ever.” Eric said.
Tears were now dripping down Nadia’s face. “I don’t want to divorce you either. I want to stay married.” She sobbed.
“Me too... I mean things are going well right?” Eric said.
Nadia nodded. Eric leaned over and kissed her.
“I guess we should go get him...” Eric sighed.
“Wait...” Nadia said as she pulled Eric toward her and kissed him more passionately this time and then they lay down on the sofa....

~*~
“Dylan what are you doing here?” Sydney gasped as Dylan came through the back door of her house.
“My parents are getting a divorce.”
“What?!” Sydney gasped.
“Oh no Dylan is it true?” Mel asked.
“You knew?” Sydney looked at her.
“Uh....” Mel stammered. “What happened Dylan?”
“Well I confronted them about the phone call from the attorney and neither of them denied it so... I just left.” Dylan said and then he sat down at the kitchen table and was silent.
Michael came home later that evening and found Dylan in the same position.
“What’s with him?” Michael whispered to Sydney. She pulled him into his office and said,
“He said Nadia and Eric are divorcing.”
“Oh no...” Michael said. “Is he sure?”
Sydney shrugged. “It’s what he says.” Sydney put her arms around her husband’s waist and hugged him tightly. He kissed the top of her head gently. Just then their doorbell rang.
It was Nadia and Eric who were looking surprisingly cheerful.
“Okay....” Michael said as he let them into the house.
“He’s here isn’t he?” Nadia asked.
“He’s here.” Sydney told her. “He says you two are divorcing.”
Nadia ignored her sister’s comment and went directly to the kitchen where she and Eric sat down across from their son.
“Dylan your father and I are not getting divorced.”
“Your not?” He asked without looking at them.
“No we’re not. That phone call was just a misunderstanding and/or a sick joke from your grandparents. But we are NOT divorcing.”
“Really?” He asked.
“Really.” His mother smiled. The three of them hugged and then joined Sydney and Michael who were still waiting in the foyer.
“I assume that you heard we are NOT divorcing.” Eric said. Sydney and Michael nodded.
“Thanks for uh... not butting in.” Nadia smiled.
“Anytime.” Sydney and Michael said.
“Well we should be going...” Eric said. Sydney followed the three of them out.
“You look happy.” She whimpered to her sister.
Nadia gave her a hug and whispered back, “I am and we totally had sex!”
Sydney laughed and then waved goodbye.

a/n: ok so heres the deal - i was gonna make the whole wadia fights go on much longer but just as i was writing this chap in december we got promo pics and there was wadia ones and i went CRAZY litterally i was like hyperventilating and like OMGOMGOMG WADIA IS SOOOOOOO CUTE - so i had to stop the fighting because of the fact that im such a shipper i couldnt take it anymore :angelic:

Addicts list
1. sfs&v - Shelby
2.222222222 Alias_Fan0202
3. vartan-lova
4. SydneyVaughn47
5. vaughnsgurl4lf
6. peanutbutter
7. mbellsdiva
12. mountaineer143
13. superspy
14. sexcivaughn14
15. alias05