Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FOREVER ARE YOU KIDDING!?

• Until JG's contract expires

• Only 1/11's episode 11 will tell...

• Total voters
I think until season 5. Which is ok, because that's a LONG time in "tv world". I'd rather have it last only 5 seasons and be just as good as the 1st 3, than last for 9 and get gradually worse and worse.

I voted for until season 5. Thats when most shows start losing their creative steam. So I think thats when the show will end.

I hope it will last for at least 2 seasons but I don't know if it's possible , so I voted till season 4 .
Let's keep faith!!

hopefully it will stay on air until jen's contract expires. i wish it could last forever tho! but all the characters would get older and it might not be as cool seeing jennifer as this old lady fighting bad guys :P so it wont last forever but i hope it lasts for awhile :D im keeping my hopes up

(y) (y)

it'll go on until jen's contract is over, because, think about it. Why are they making books for the tv series if they hated it? How come there's a game about it coming out in March if this show was a flop? Even my mother has heard about the show and I don't really talk to her about the show an extreme amount and she doesn't watch sunday night abc.All the stars are receiving awards for the show. And even the show is receiving awards! I seriously don't think ABC will pull the show because of all the publicity it is getting.

If it lasts until JG's contract expires, i think it will go on longer becuase i think she said that she wasn't ever going to leave the show...but you never know :confused:

i hope it goes forever. and i think it will go as long as abc and JJ want to keep it running, and can keep it good. and when i say forever, i mean that it will go until JJ makes the decision to end it.

i think it's still awesome. it will always be awesome. but i think that it may be smart to end it at like season 5 and do movies. make sure to keep the fans wanting more.

I'm like everyone else on this one. . . I'm scared for Alias!

Its without a doubt my favorite show and tv, but they really messed up this season. Its been a downward spiral and I can't help but be worried about it getting cancelled. I hope it lasts a very long time, and it has the potential to do that, but i'm still worried. I will watch is as long as its still on the air and it will most likely always be my favorite show. Maybe making it "new viewer friendly" will help its ratings and keep in on the air for at least 7 seasons. I hope!

while i'm scared that abc could cancel it, i don't think they will. not for at least another 2 years. last year it averaged 9.3 million viewers. that's pretty good really. not every show can be in the top 20. and with so many shows that lose ratings after a few seasons, abc is nearly guaranteed because of the cult following to keep ratings around the 9 million mark for the rest of the series. so it's not a sure thing big hit, but it is a sure thing to stay as successful as it's already been.

I said forever even tho I know it won't happen, that's what I want to happen, if Fraser and Friends can have 11 seasons, why can't Alias, it's way the hell better!!! JG will most definately have to make another contract after this one runs out!

[quote name='Vaughn's Baby Girl' date='Jan 9 2004, 06:18 PM']i said forever!! - okay it may be unrealistic but hey! a girl can dream :P[/quote]
ditto! :P

Just came (I just can't remember which--too old to remember, hehe) from another site and it states that there will be no season 4 because of poor ratings! I know this is a run on, but I am floored here! Can some one confirm???

They can't do this to me, to us, if it's ture!!!!! Not again!!!!!

last year they didn't state whether or not there would be a Season 3 until I think it was May last year, maybe a little bit earlier but NOT in January

i agree that alias is in trouble, but i doubt that ABC is going to give up on it at this point...they have said before that it is one of their best and more successful dramas that they have on air now...so let's hope that the people over at ABC realize how loyal Alias' fan base is and keeps it goin!

Back