Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FOREVER ARE YOU KIDDING!?

• Until JG's contract expires

• Only 1/11's episode 11 will tell...

• Total voters
I think network execs take stupid pills on a regular basis. Think about all the good shows that get cancelled, and the felgercarb that stays on the air. I'm hoping Alias can survive. Shows with a cult following can thrive on smaller networks, but even then there's a risk, and ABC isn't a smaller network. CTV, where I watch it, has so little faith in it or whatever, they show it in the seven o'clock time slot.

Silverdewdrop said:
I think network execs take stupid pills on a regular basis. Think about all the good shows that get cancelled, and the felgercarb that stays on the air. I'm hoping Alias can survive. Shows with a cult following can thrive on smaller networks, but even then there's a risk, and ABC isn't a smaller network. CTV, where I watch it, has so little faith in it or whatever, they show it in the seven o'clock time slot.
i agree abc does take stupid pills. they would be killing their ratings overall if they cancelled alias before the end of the 4th season. what is ctv...what day does it show alias rereuns?

this is an iff sitch. cause i mean many factors could play into this the contract of many of the actors/actresses jenn and michaels relationship blah blah i mean look at BUFFY sarah walked so u never know really..... 1/11 i don't get it?

ILoveVartan said:
this is an iff sitch. cause i mean many factors could play into this the contract of many of the actors/actresses jenn and michaels relationship blah blah i mean look at BUFFY sarah walked so u never know really..... 1/11 i don't get it?
1/11...January 11th, yesterday. ya know the episode of full disclosure? i said "only 1/11 will tell" because a lot of alias's future was riding on how good this season's flip would be. now that full disclosure was a success, i bet that alias will last until at least season 5. :lol:

that should be up to season 7 me thinks hehehehehe. my bet though is, that IF, and only IF alias runs out of plot...JJ still has Jennifer contracted under him so he can use his genius and Jennifer to create something new and amazing if he ever has to and if GOD FORBID!!! that alias go away.

i think they have a contract with abc for six seasons. without JG the show would be nothing but me being optimistic...i put forever!!!!!!!! lol watever i think the show will become ten times more popular in the next few years than it is even now...so i am pretty sure they will keep it on for awhile

I picked forever, but i was just being in denial! :lol:
I'm scared for it, but I think it'll last more years.

If they bring Lena back! ;)

alias isn't doing as well as you thing even though i hate to say it and i love the show to death. abc has threatened to cancel it at least once because ppl were so dissapointed with season 3. its only number 58 on tv guides top tv shows list. so yeah, the ? should be if alias will last, even though i think it will until at least season 5 or so.

I put until Jennifer Garner's contract expires which I know is having high hopes, but I think ranking 58th has alot to do with the sunday night time slot. You have to remember that the only shows that do well on sunday night are on hbo and everybody seems to be addicted to them which would kind of leave alias out in the cold. I'm talking about the Sopranos , six feet under and sex in the city which all show at 9:00pm on sundays. It's a wonder anybody watches alias at all. I think what matters is even though it's 58 its doing well for abc.

omg a world without ALIAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH i would seriously die i can't live without it i mean i die during the seven days until i get to watch it again! AlIaS Is ThE BeSt!!!!!!!!!!!! I LUV IT SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!

though I could be wrong, I dont think abc is exactly pulling stellar ratings on any of its shows this season, so I think alias is probably safe for the time being.

Back